Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Anyone knows if Plague Doctor’s Bloodletting skill kicks you out of oob?

no

/20characters 1 2 3

No as in you don’t know or it doesn’t kick you out?

Just reached Sadhu few hours ago. Idk how strong they were in CBT2 but as of now, Im loving it, really fun class.

yeah its a very fun class, which is y i hope we get a buff. it basically isnt viable right now

hey everyone pls look at this thread. post what u think of sadhu and maybe a oob video.
we need the staff to see our feedback on sadhu

maybe they will see this bcuz i linked their names

another question, is it true that blunt weapons increase the oob dmg or im better using a rod?

This used to be true, but is no longer.
There used to be a secret buff that would add bonus stats based on equipment an extra time, which didn’t count base weapon damage of rods.

so im better using a rod then? im feeling dumb for not even trying one lol

C1 K2 S2 was my main build on iCBT. Never had problem with going out with OoB, but it was because OoB was quick enough to attack and pursuit enemys and kill them without they reaching me. I don’t think it will be the same way right now.

@Spiral

No. The BL skill do not kick you out, do not interrupt cast and do not stop your movement like when you get it. It’s not damage, it’s life loss.

@Pearss THEY ARE ■■■■■■■ STRONG SUBMACHINEGUNS OF MAGICAL AUTOATTACK. THEY COULD KILL ANY BOSS WITH ZERO DIFFICULTY AND LAUGH IN THE FACE OF THE MOST DANGEROUS ENEMYS.

By the way, anyone can confirm if the “blunt buff” is really gone?

Iam doing the same, i kike both sera and shapeshift, not sure if its wiser to take those to skills over PD or some thing else. Any recommendations? Or maybe its wiser for me to just go bokor and get c2 10 hex 10 effigy.

Do u mind explain me why? If it’s just cuz of safety zone 10, why can’t I substitute it for sterea (Druid 2)! I will have safety zone 5 and when in CD I use Sterea, than Safety, than Stera!
Thx in advance!

Because currently OoB damage is not enough to justify a whole class rank invested on it, it seems. He’s saying don’t go Sadhu c1 if you don’t plan on going c2, this has nothing to do with going Cleric c1 or c2 (concerning your Safety Zone comment). Going Sadhu c2 is more justifiable because of Possession.

1 Like

He’s talking about you picking up only Sadhu 1.
It’s because Sadhu 2 it’s very very veeery better than Sadhu 1 because of the spirit range and possession.

Indeed… I’ve misunderstood it @tyler.j.moor ! And I agree 100% with this… I’m going C2 cuz of Possession!
Thx @Vektor

No problem, my friend :slight_smile:

Let us c2 Sadhus unite!

sadhuuuuuuuuu’s!

do we know if rank 7 is highest? I know people don’t see the point in getting sadhu c3 and rather c2 sadhu > c2 druid.

BUT! I really want to get cleric c3 > sadhu c3 which leaves rank 7 a bit tricky to choose from.

You still have Kabbalist as a good option! Druid C1 if you rly like (But I prefer Druid C2)… other option is Bokor 1 as u can use Effigy in the same time with oob! As last resort you can became a more supportive class with Oracle or PD!

I just reached sadhu. I am level 80 and pure INT. I use a Rod and a Shield. I upgraded the OoB Attribute to 19%. On enemies my level I do 3x190 DMG… seriously, this works great! The damage is very good! Now imagine adding a arde dagger and a good rod… I just picked a cheap one from the market for 3k

Astral Body Explosion is greta too.

I am far from disappointed!
I am glad I never got to play a sadhu in his previous state.

Thats because everyone set your expectations low lol. But at least your enjoying yourself.

3 Likes