Tree of Savior Forum

[Class] Official Sadhu Thread

Wow. That sounds pretty damn strong!

Quick question: Prakiti max level is 1. Does Divine Might make it level 2? If so, is there anything different about it on level 2?

I see. Well now Iā€™m thinking more and more to get sadhu after diev C2.

I like the fact that oob scales with magic attack, that way it can stay relevant at every stage of the game as additional dmg source (instead of the irrelevant normal attack of int clerics).

Is cleric C3 necessary for sadhu or C2 can be enough?

1 Like

Divine might doesnā€™t increase prakitiā€™s level, it stays level 1.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got safety zone at 14 and Iā€™ve had it run out before but Iā€™d say 10 is plenty so long as you have maxed out the attribute. Fade 10 is pretty good but again not necessary. 30 seconds is how long it takes me to take down 2-4 mobs with OOB so 20 seconds is just 1 less.

this is just flying mobs though, being cleric 3, sadhu is the only way i can kill them xD. Thinking about itā€¦the other classes would give you more options and let you kill flying things faster. I still love my 16 tile heals though

Priest attacks can also be blocked and evaded. And they donā€™t have a % enhance attribute.

1 Like

Right now to me it sounds as if sadhu is a bad damage, but great utility class. To deal good damage we have to invest a lot it seems. Well, this is the cleric branch after allā€¦ I hope to reach sadhu today or tomorrow

u will be amazed on how bad it is

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to see it for myself.
Sounds like a lot of time wastedā€¦

Dont forget a lot of skills need good weap/high INT/high enhance attribute level to work (like some INT scalling Cleric skills and Fire Wall from Pyro), and they get really good after that.

So donā€™t get too depressed if Sadhu doesnt feel good from class lvl 1.

1 Like

Iā€™ll try. I think I good a pretty good idea of what to expect by reading the last replies here. I will try to somehow make my sadhu viable for single player by using OoB + ABE as main-skills.

it takes me 11 hits to kill a level 79, im level 97. and i hve the attribute for enhance damage up to lvl 25. so im doing 25% extra daamage (and the 30% dereased defence attribyte) and it takes me 1 hits to kill a level 79 and im lvl 97. we r probably going to get a buff so im not worried

1 Like

Hey guysā€¦ Any experience Sadhu player can answer me if itā€™s worth putting Sahdu C1 only! Thx in advance!

OOB sucks right now, so no, youā€™ll need c2 for possession

Status Question.

So i have reach lvl 160 in CBT2 and i learned that:
Sadhu can reach extremely high evasion, wich is very great to keep your spirit out.

Some1 have tested to lvl up some DEX on it in this current server? Right now im lvl 94 with 152 base evasion and 250 evasion when OOB is on. And with that i can 100% evade any atack from mobs less then 85. And something around 50% with mobs at same lvl.

Dammitā€¦ The problem is that I went C1 > Kri 2 ā€¦ And Iā€™d like to get Druid 2! So as u can see I have a huge problema cuz I need C2 and that leave me with just one more rank for Sadhu 1! Can u help me? =D

If you still want to stick with sadhu, i would go for PD instead of druid, not worth druid r1

Is it rly dumb to go only C1ā€¦ like C1 > Kri 2 > Sadhu 2 > Druid 2! Love the combo Possesion + Carnivory

If you are crowded of mobs, you canā€™t evade a lot. Itā€™s not Worth go dex in sadhu. I have tested that a lot in CBT. Full int, full dex, evading monsters lower levels, evading monster high levels. Really, you lose damage for ā€œa small chance of getting 1 plus second on OoBā€

and for @brunoscaldaferri

The way Sadhu is right now, I not recommend put any rank on it. By the way, I played Sadhu at rank 2 on iCBT and loved. The range improvement in OoB is fantastic. I can say that Sadhu get the max of the class at rank 2. Rank 1 is a good experience only if you do not want to focus in this class and can be used to fill ā€œbuild holesā€ like when you get Cleric 2 Krivis 2 ? Druid 2 or Cleric 2 Diev 3 ? Khaballist or similar builds only you have the build concept and have one class hole in it.

1 Like

@Altherkan Understood! Iā€™m planning on make a Cleric Int DPS, and I think the concept of Saddhu is pretty amazing! The problem is I went with C1 > Kri 2 (Cuz I wanted to go Bokor previously) and now I want to change to Sadhu! But my main focus will always be Druid 2 for Carnivory DPS! Maybe I should return to Bokor and say good bye for the lovely Saddhu play style and Possesion + Carnivory Comboā€¦

1 Like