Tree of Savior Forum

Let's just never talk about sadhu again

its clear that IMC doesn’t want anything to do with Sadhu since even though it desperately needed some buffs, it was nerfed instead :sob:

so, as a community, we should come together and never mention sadhu again. we should let it fade into obscurity, so that it really does get forgotten, so that nobody plays it! all hope for sadhu is gone, we all need to accept this!

LET’S NEVER MENTION THE WORD SADHU AGAIN!

5 Likes

No :unamused:

I love my Sadhu even with all it shitty dmg and crashes and shits…

I want to see it get better of course, but if you cant handle it right now just move to another class :expressionless:

Be Sadhu or play other class happy

no :unamused:

sadhu must be buried :expressionless:

You can’t, it’s a soul. OH GOD :bulb:… it’s for Dark Souls players !!!

3 Likes

But the Ktest bug has it kind of nice…so long as you ignore C3.

Linker must be buried, most of the issues regarding damage are related to linker being broken :X

RIP Sadhu, RIP Sadhu thread. Long live hidden bugs that get fixed in a couple months accompanied by nerfs at the same time. May you forever be the class for people that are like “I am going to try and make Sadhu work.” then get completely crushed.

That is the true way of Sadhu. If you don’t understand try it yourself and become the Sadhu.

2 Likes

I’m still laughing.
But I’ve got two Sadhus.
Tempted to make a third because of this Monk Sadhu thing in Ktest but I’ve done ranks 1-3 so many times they make me sick.

Nah, I’m making Sadhu my main instead.

Is it possible Koreans aren’t as vocal about the sad state Sadhus are in? I mean, seriously, it’s likely one of the most complained about class since early access started here at iToS.

Sadhu received one of the first balancing patches, but it utterly failed to address the core issues that’ve been talked about tirelessly in this forum. For some of the other once problematic classes, IMC did a much better job at makign them competitive at their ranks and builds. Sadhus, however, have been and seem to stil be going to be the class we play because “why not”, since there’s no real reason to justify getting it into any cleric build :cry:

TBH beyond the balance issues with their current kit Sadhu really needs more skills. They get 1 new skill at C2 (which is good) and 1 new skill at C3 (which is awful), while having basically one real skill in C1.

We really don’t want more skills to split skill points further.
Rather we want the skills we have to be good. By we, I mean me.

Transmit Prana’s problem is it doesn’t actually do anything. The closest it gets to doing anything is with Linker’s Life-line.
Lots of games have supports powering up other allies at the cost of their damage (Mercy in Overwatch!?) Sadhu just isn’t doing it on any appreciable level and with 1 tile range it’s not ergonomic with Out of Body use.
Hell Meltis is giving up your own attacks and what not to extend buffs of allies. This loss of your own personal damage is made up for your increased potency of support. Transmit Prana is simply not a worthwhile trade-off which is funny because its application is a direct trade of stat for stat. If they looked at the “net Gain” they’d probably realize it requires more. Its funny the class (c1) is at its most viable right now because of a ‘bug’

It would be nice if the class was not “bugged” and then actually really bugged beyond that. That way you can play the class without worry of having to go on a salty forum rampage for two years explaining to people the game developers are trash tier almost like the class.

That is prolly the first step.

If you had more skills you could have clearly defined support Sadhu and DPS Sadhu builds, though. ATM Sadhu has to invest in both which just makes it unspecialized and bad at two things. Also no reason they can’t have new skills that work well with few points like plenty of other classes. But again that’s beyond just the fact that other Sadhu skills suck.

Not that I can’t see the value in an added skill it just seems like running away from the current issues. It’s a hybrid kit that simultaneously performs both support while providing damage.

Sadhu is bad because its numbers in many things are well low. That’s part of why people love Possession, its numbers aren’t low and so it contributes. It’s still a hard CC + multi-hit damage in aoe.
OoB went from 150% on live to 220% in ktest to 129% in ktest. It has low damage numbers, currently because it is bugged it however provides high support so its good until they fix it.

If you fixed most of the skills because of Sadhu’s small skill pool it’ll be able to benefit from most of them and specialize through its skill point investment.

They should nerf it even more, it would just be fun at this point lol.

1 Like

Checkmate reply! LUL

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.