Tree of Savior Forum

Changes regarding trading restrictions, bot policy

[I want to understand that you guys want to slow down the game flow in a good way, and I want to be okay with it. So this is my suggestion that has considered your current laws.]

Sharing items and silver between characters of one team:

• Can share items [may be limited to 3 items a day for non-token players and 5-10 items a day for token players, AND without losing potential]
  • Can share silver but limit to 200k a day and have to answer some captcha

Trading between players:

• Can trade items [may be limited to 3 items a day, with or without losing potential since you can buy EQs without losing potential in the market]
  • Can’t trade silver

The market

About taxing:

• Token players: 10%
  • Non-token players: 20%

About selling things:

• No price restriction
  • No losing potential for EQs [prevent bad people from repeatedly transfering silver by selling materials with high price]
  • Token players can sell up to 7 items a day
  • Non-token players can sell up to 3 items a day

About reveiving silver:

• Under 50k silver: have to wait for 6 hours
  • From 50k silver to 250k silver: have to wait 24 hours
  • Above 250k: have to wait 48 hours

Dungeons

I haven’t reached that level yet so I can’t say anything for sure. But please consider player’ opinions.

9 Likes

Bots don’t drop Arde Daggers. Either they’re getting them through duping, or whoever is mantaining the bots buys them Ardes so they farm more silver more effectively at higher level areas.

Bots being 100+ is a problem with IMC not banning them fast enough. In kTOS they were pretty efficient and swift about banning them, but here in iTOS they’re left undisturbed for days.

If bots start being kept from reaching such high levels, then my proposal makes sense.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I agree with everything but your tax. I quite like the tax system right now and hope it’ll solve the problem of new players that play the game after a month have to pay a ridiculous impossible amount of silver just to get a single crap starting gear the the market.

At most I would see it lowed down to 10% for premium 20% for free.

1 Like

You know, 1:1 trade logs exist as well, right? And I have absolutely no faith that IMC can effectively sort though thousands of logs every single day in search of suspicious transaction.

The best way to keep bots at bay is not letting them trade until a certain level, and banning them before they can reach that point.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, about the tax, I haven’t got any real problem with it too. But my friends say it’s still high. Your suggestion is good too ^^

BTW, i recommend that bot report function isn’t merely a button, it should have some textfield to write some info, cuz some cases aren’t easy to adjust or sometimes i may offer some proof to describe the situation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Excelent News :smiley:

But i also think Team storage shouldn’t consume potential and it should be able to bank silver

Simply because alt characters, like squires, make money that we can’t use on our main character

And even if we bought equipments with said alt character, we’d lose potential from buying it and then lose potential again to give them to the main character D:

3 Likes

Well games are usually sculpted FOR PEOPLE because that’s the best way to make a good game…if you make a game that a lot of people like…it’s generally a good game…

Gold sellers would buy you items for 10k - 25k multiple times so its fine how it is in some way.

How ever i share the mass argument for item sharing between character in the same account.

I came from MapleStory, where 70% of items are untradeable so gold sellers dont get profit but the majority of them can be trade if you purchase a cheap item in the cash shop. If this item will be available with free tp (5 tp) ill be happy with that.

Dont get me wrong, ill love to see a 1:1 trade system with no restriction. However gold sellers and bots really hurt the economy for a game. Maybe 1:1 trade could be available from an X lvl? idk…

@Staff_Julie
Please show them this.

I also know how to stop the bots easily. Please contact me for more info.

1 Like

IMC you guys are awesome, hearing all our comments, yet these people are always complaining every aspect of the game. You can always stop playing if you dont want the policies of the game IMO

1 Like

I agree with most of your stuff except the ‘Trading between characters of one team’ - it’s not even trading lol it’s just transferring your own items. There should be no limit at all, period

6 Likes

I think you need to work on making it easier to move items between characters in a team, as well as enable us to share silver between our characters as well. Why would you make a crafting character if not to make money for your other characters?

2 Likes

I wish I could like your comment more than once

1 Like

Awesome to see you really listened to our concerns! This is great news! :blush:

• What about silver trade in 1:1?
  • What about team storage?
  • What about …