Tree of Savior Forum

Changes regarding trading restrictions, bot policy

Bot Hunter Class please!

Seriously, though. Even with great bot report features and RMT tools, do you really think you have enough staff to handle how bad it has gotten?

Hire more people.

Game would be so much better if it worked like that…

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-54731-chow-yun-fat-thumbs-up-gif-Img-uDN9.gif

5 Likes

@Staff_Julie

Question: I was wondering if…

1. when will be stat reset potion be available from TP store?

2. after f2p release on april 28. how/where can we buy TP points? (from steam??)

3. is it possible (in the future) to have an item that can reset our job classes from rank 2 to 7? (e.g main class: swordsman > highlander > barbarian…and then i want to change it to swordsman>peltasta>hoplite. etc )

Thank you so much IMC, I thought our voice as a player base was being unheard.

I hope this game doesn’t die, cause I really like it :3

Hopefully never. Resets of any kind are absolute cancer and detrimental to any MMO game.

Levelling up with an easy PvE-oriented build, then buy resets and change into a crafter/PvP/GvG build with no effort. This should never be allowed.

14 Likes

Nice, my body is ready to collect these gXXXXXe for merits.:spy:

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Making Token tradable on market is as good as giving bots the tokens lol. And you guys are asking for more token benefits?

1 Like

well i think i’ll just exclude the number 3… but i really want most is the reset stat potion right now :sob:

1 Like

Crippling trade restrictions on characters should be okay, so long as it’s level restricted. Silver tradeable only at 120+ or so is an acceptable compromise.

Also, consumables such as Alchemist potions and Pardoner scrolls should not have restrictions.

3 Likes

add post system to trade items without AH or transfer from main char to twink’s or to friend with 48 hours restriction like ah but without “-1 trade”

It impossible for pardoner or alchimist to share items with friends because every trade is -1. My friend alchemist already have about 16 trades lol

Need change this, please!

Even just stat/skill resets are bad enough. For the same obvious reasons.

You’re probably saying this because you took a wrong turn on your character and now you’re having regrets, right? Just deal with it and accept the fact that we all mess up in our builds somewhere along the way.

If you could reallocate your recently-spent skill/stat points, it would pretty much fix the issue though. Maybe the last 20 stat points and 5 skill points, so you’d have the freedom to test skills and correct any mistakes you made.

1 Like

I have accidentally opened the following response as a news topic. I think it is better placed here:

Though I appreciate that IMC tries to listen to its playerbase, the recently announced changes regarding the trading restrictions will not be enough to get a working economy into the game. I will, in no particular order, list the things that need to be changed (sooner or later):

Silver trading between characters of one team (mandatory)

There is no way in hell someone could efficiently abuse the ability to redistribute silver amongst you own characters. So you might as well enable it.

Silver trading between players (optional, yet highly recommended)

“Hey, let’s farm some valuable stuff together and we will sell it and share the income” Yeah, no - you cannot do that. What do you think that is?! A MULTIPLAYER GAME? In all seriousness: Yes I understand that you want to lockout any possibilities for RMT to happen. But removing a CORE FEATURE from an MMO is not the way. You know, not launching a game at all would also prevent RMT from happening. But you wouldn’t do that, would you? So there is a limit to what one would do to prevent silver sellers from having it their way. With removing normal trade you definitely stepped over that limit. I would understand though, if this feature is postponed until the anti-RMT-measures are tested and somewhat satisfactory.

Immediate silver from the auction house (optional, but somewhat ecommended)

Pretty much self-explanatory. Don’t let us wait 48 hours to receive silver from the AH.

No potential loss between characters of one team (optional (if silver sharing was a thing))

I don’t think items should lose potential if you move it from one character of your team to another one. But this might just be me and other issues are far more urgent.

Unbinding non-equip items after the first trade (mandatory)

Buying and reselling has always been a big keyfactor of any MMO’s economy. In TOS, if I buy mats, I can from there on only use them on that specific character, because literally everything become untradable after one trade. This is beyond stupid and does NOTHING to prevent RMT. Absolutely nothing. This feature is so random and useless, I can’t even put it in words.

Free pricing on the auction house (optional but very highly recommended)

To allow players only to put up items in a certain price range is too restrictive. A price should always be determined by demand and supply. If I put up an item for a price out of a feasable range, the nature of the free market will punish me for that, because nobody will buy it or I will not get the value I could have gotten. Also as it is now you are pooling a blank “Kepa Doll” with an insanely good enchanted “Kepa Doll”. So your silly feature even hinder the economy. Also, I know you are very close to North Korea but a government does NOT influence a free market in such an impactful way!

You are trying to stop the economy from being shitty by removing the economy. So in your effort to increase players’ gaming experience, you are diminishing it. “We don’t want people to buy silver with real money, so we can’t let you enjoy the game.”

tl;dr: Let people trade, dammit.

8 Likes

thanks for the change

1 Like
  1. Remove Megaphone, to avoid spam abuse of bots and idiots who insult each other.

2. Remove Token being able to be sold. Gold seller won’t have anymore easy acess to silver provided by players. Just make events where players can get tokens for free. A simple example, give a token to players who reached lvl max.

3. Mute players who said the same thing over and over in a short time of span (like less than 30 sec). That will block spam bots and nerf annoying players. I know it’s possible because I saw some forums being able to detect that.

4. Investigate reports only when the character has over 10 or 20 reports made by different people. Doing for less would be a waste of time since a group of friend could abuse that (I doubt there will be any group of jerks friend more than 5 people unless it’s a guild).

5. 1:1 trade, restrict it by level so bot can’t just make a lvl 1 character and abuse the system.

2 Likes

As others have said either make silver transferable between your own characters or make silver account based and not character based. I have 200k silver which is a lot to me on my priest that I will never use again and to just delete it and act like that entire week never happened is not something I should have to do.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

What is this strange feeling?

Hate of IMC, turning into love… :blush:

Now all that’s left to do is drop the insane market tax for f2p players, add few more market slots and we’re out of the p2w zone and into pay for convenience, yey!