Tree of Savior Forum

Changes regarding trading restrictions, bot policy

BTW, i recommend that bot report function isn’t merely a button, it should have some textfield to write some info, cuz some cases aren’t easy to adjust or sometimes i may offer some proof to describe the situation.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Excelent News :smiley:

But i also think Team storage shouldn’t consume potential and it should be able to bank silver

Simply because alt characters, like squires, make money that we can’t use on our main character

And even if we bought equipments with said alt character, we’d lose potential from buying it and then lose potential again to give them to the main character D:

3 Likes

Well games are usually sculpted FOR PEOPLE because that’s the best way to make a good game…if you make a game that a lot of people like…it’s generally a good game…

Gold sellers would buy you items for 10k - 25k multiple times so its fine how it is in some way.

How ever i share the mass argument for item sharing between character in the same account.

I came from MapleStory, where 70% of items are untradeable so gold sellers dont get profit but the majority of them can be trade if you purchase a cheap item in the cash shop. If this item will be available with free tp (5 tp) ill be happy with that.

Dont get me wrong, ill love to see a 1:1 trade system with no restriction. However gold sellers and bots really hurt the economy for a game. Maybe 1:1 trade could be available from an X lvl? idk…

@Staff_Julie
Please show them this.

I also know how to stop the bots easily. Please contact me for more info.

1 Like

IMC you guys are awesome, hearing all our comments, yet these people are always complaining every aspect of the game. You can always stop playing if you dont want the policies of the game IMO

1 Like

I agree with most of your stuff except the ‘Trading between characters of one team’ - it’s not even trading lol it’s just transferring your own items. There should be no limit at all, period

6 Likes

I think you need to work on making it easier to move items between characters in a team, as well as enable us to share silver between our characters as well. Why would you make a crafting character if not to make money for your other characters?

2 Likes

I wish I could like your comment more than once

1 Like

Awesome to see you really listened to our concerns! This is great news! :blush:

• What about silver trade in 1:1?
  • What about team storage?
  • What about …

Wait , what ?

people were asking to remove trade restriction for PREMIUM USER

and you’re saying you’re giving trade to NON-PREMIUM user ?

wtf ?

dark soul comes in few hour , i guess it’s a good-bye IMC , because i won’t come back , i don’t like devs that ignore players .

PS : what abouts other bugs ? game design flaw (i.e. team storage , bad skill animation , etc … ) market stupid restriction that only affect player and never bothered any bot ? card exchange ? item bound after buy to market ? etc … etc … list is HUGE and LONG

seriously , go to owned core , epicnpc , etc … and just talk to some gold seller and you’ll see they don’t give a ■■■■ about your restrictions , they’re just giving gold via market and that’s it .

jeez wtf is wrong with you guys :s you should had let another devs buy this game … and this sentence comes from someone defending you for years now … but i’m fed up now .

get out of here, you heartless bastard.

1:1 trades between non token players would be great.

If you would need a restriction, might I suggest that enable the trade only for those who have been ‘registered as friends’ for a certain amount of time. How much time, that I can’t say. But I think it would be more plausible.

Awesome, I am glad you are seeing it a bit more from the players eyes. We want bots out of the game as much as you, but at the cost of the playability of the game it needed to be done in a different route. I will be supportive with feedback in any path you choose so that we can find a livable system where bots can’t thrive ^^. Good luck IMC.

1 Like

I wish there was something about p2w Token bonuses and 1 market item too. But hey, it’s good news!

THANK YOU, IMC.

Really, this is another huge step forward to make Tree of Savior great.