Tree of Savior Forum

Calling out all Clover, Futureproof and CutenotLewd

Posting your skills on a screen shot taken today doesn’t really prove anything. You can always buy a skill reset potion. If you have one from an earlier date then that will be evidence… Otherwise you’re as likely to crash it as any other druid c2.

1 Like

Lol. Well IMC can check it. About you i dont give a fuk.

Thats a very polite and mature response. Thank you

Welcome to real world teenager! Who says what they want, hear what they dont want.

I think your taking it as an attack that I’m accusing you of crashing the channels. I’m not but it’s possible that you are the one crashing it since your a druid c2. If I had a druid c2 and I was being accused of crashing the channels and if I was actually crashing the channels… The logical thing would be to buy a skill reset potion and try to prove I’m innocent even if I’m actually guilty. So you can make fun of me and call me names but that’s just making yourself and your guildies who are defending you look bad. If IMC does take action, then we can find out who’s actually behind it. Otherwise you’re as guilty as any other Druid c2.

1 Like

Holy ■■■■ this kid is salty af.

tl;dr - Guilty until proven innocent. Because real life works that way and so should games.

Hey you there YES YOU I pronounce you a HACKER simply because you exist ingame. You’ll have to prove otherwise. How you do it I don’t care but have fun racking your brains over that.

Because that’s how stupid you sound.

There’s no sense arguing with you. We can wait for imc to do their job. Kirito has not been busted from any angle. You are the one who lacks intelligence and is blind. Look how hostile and upset you are. It’s cleary showing everything, especially how you see this trash that is 7th crusade and lolipan. Personal insults always make you win, right? You’re even fighting his battle for him, it’s adorable.

1 Like

I’m not fighting on anybody’s side, and do not consider myself involved in this drama. I was merely coming to my guildie’s defense from Kirito’s blatant accusation.

Of course I’m hostile to people like you. What were you expecting, 5 star treatment for being a complete douchebag? Sure let’s wait for IMC to give you (and all other exploiters from any guild, it doesn’t matter to me) the ban and silence folks like you once and for all.

I have nothing to do with this and am on an entirely different server but I just want to thank OP for a fantastic piece of entertainment this thread is turning into.

If there’s one thing an MMO needs it’s drama and rivalry. Looks like Klaipeda’s community is certainly succeeding in that regard. This thread is great.

2 Likes

So let’s see. How about I send someone an in-game whisper accusing you of exploiting, and get that person to post a screenshot of it on the forum? Oh, and I’ll try to sound very very, very honest too. Because that constitutes unimpeachable evidence worth broadcasting to the entire forum!

My point is that Kirito posted that screenshot without verifying the truth of the accusation, and with every intent of defaming the person named. Whether he wants to involve yet another guild in his slew of accusations I do not know, but I feel a responsibility to at least call out the BS in that attack on a fellow guildie.

That is all.

:^)

#26 i think those soul crystal isnt working?

I’ll be back up there again soon friend, already proved my point

Kora out

2 Likes

Time for an update!

2 Likes

i like how you took some random not up to date ss

the current score is korasai 10 th place

kirito 20th place

keep trying though @desuguildleader

Make some sense, I posted it 3 hours ago. Which is updated again. Use some logic cause it can help.

welp

to whom it may concern for now

this is what it is at 11:45 klap pm atm

go irisu woop woop!

3 Likes

I have not followed this drama at all and I didn’t even bother reading most of this thread but with a name like Kirito I would be 0% surprised if he’s a shitlord.

1 Like