Tree of Savior Forum

Calling out all Clover, Futureproof and CutenotLewd

So let’s see. How about I send someone an in-game whisper accusing you of exploiting, and get that person to post a screenshot of it on the forum? Oh, and I’ll try to sound very very, very honest too. Because that constitutes unimpeachable evidence worth broadcasting to the entire forum!

My point is that Kirito posted that screenshot without verifying the truth of the accusation, and with every intent of defaming the person named. Whether he wants to involve yet another guild in his slew of accusations I do not know, but I feel a responsibility to at least call out the BS in that attack on a fellow guildie.

That is all.

:^)

#26 i think those soul crystal isnt working?

I’ll be back up there again soon friend, already proved my point

Kora out

2 Likes

Time for an update!

2 Likes

i like how you took some random not up to date ss

the current score is korasai 10 th place

kirito 20th place

keep trying though @desuguildleader

Make some sense, I posted it 3 hours ago. Which is updated again. Use some logic cause it can help.

welp

to whom it may concern for now

this is what it is at 11:45 klap pm atm

go irisu woop woop!

3 Likes

I have not followed this drama at all and I didn’t even bother reading most of this thread but with a name like Kirito I would be 0% surprised if he’s a shitlord.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

kirito banned again for RMT when ?

2 Likes

Banned again? lmao Keep dreaming.

ill be chilling farming agvara for 20 years
and watch fun drama

Was ggs.

@desuguildleader @GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ines

don’t use your name(your favorite cartoon character) and the same avatar for everything you idiot.

1 Like

nice try, you might have too much free time heh ?

Fake posts from the same troll are allowed on the forums? Nice photoshop.

if you see these profiles @marc_olivier29 @jerretjacoby you will notice something interesting and something in common too.

But its real toshi more real like the wrestling

also i’m member of cutenotlewd :^) in case of you have a problem with me

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/klaipeda-cutenotlewd-recruiting/318795?source_topic_id=315202