Tree of Savior Forum

BLATANTLY macroing with high level characters

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : ATTCK, evaporate, Evryl1lMY, GenesisClub, Hanemi, desamidarem, Kashime, Obey, OldOwl, Primroze, zzELzz

• Approximate date / time (EDT) :

• Evidence

Dispeller the guild of botting/macroing.

Very obvious macro or bot that got stuck. This guy probably uses a bot because most people are just casting DT and Invocation but he actually casts almost all his skills WHILE afk.

Helping his guildmate macro so they can get more silver and exp

Both of them in action.

No one is answering :frowning:

Another video of hanemi macroing. SR macroing as well!

People running on the wall. Also note that his spirits cannot be destroyed. Exploit or something?

Another Dispeller member macroing :smiley:

Another footage of Evryl1lMT macroing. Also please take a look at zzELzz’s items. This guy has been macroing/botting in Royal Mausoleum Constructor’s Lodge when I started playing TOS 4 months ago. This guy obviously has no fear at all.

Someone please talk to me :confused:

Most of the macro or botters in all of these videos have absolutely no fear in what they are doing. Look at their gear and levels and tell me if they are actually afraid of getting banned at all. Most of them when they came back from their AFK session they start going ape ■■■■ on me because I spoilt their farm while they were macroing. All these people probably think they are immune to bans because they are high level and probably purchase TP credits.

IMC ALL THE EVIDENCE IS HERE NOW WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS? IF YOU NEED MORE EVIDENCE YOU CAN CHECK OUT DEMON PRISON 2F YOURSELF.

If IMC doesn’t ban any of these people above I am going to macro myself as well.

4 Likes

Keep fighting the good fight against cheaters.
But you will need to join the dark side if you want to keep up with them in the future :frowning:

Hopefully those guys will get banned because you got solid evidence against them.

1 Like

Hello @ri0ti0ri, we will look these players right away. Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If I still see this same bunch of people there next week I am most definitely macroing myself.

1 Like

I’m interested, ill check back this thread next week to see if @GM_Francis really did take a look at them “Right away” :grin:

1 Like

อย่างอแง สิกิลปูน ใจคอกูไม่ดีเลย

I think @ri0ti0ri used too.

u don have any evidence he is using macro or script, so don assume anything.

Here we go. One of the reported user coming here crying foul now!

I welcome anyone to bring forward ANY evidence of me scripting/macroing.

‘I think’ :thinking:

2 Likes

@ri0ti0ri @CherryChelly I wouldn’t keep my hopes up on these reports mates! As it appears, it might even be safe to bot as long as you’re high-level and/or have purchased TP.

I’m not even angry at these kinds of players anymore, and I actually liked some of them for being nice (free exp leech) despite how what they’re doing affects others - I know this goes against what I originally believed in and fought for.

A number of times I’d get in a Dina party and the leecher would just blatantly say “I have to go sleep/AFK/etc. now, please watch over our spot, thanks!” Made me realize these guys doesn’t really give a ■■■■ even if they get banned, if indeed IMC bans them.

That, or they already know IMC doesn’t do sh!t.

Also, with the dwindling population, I don’t think IMC has the luxury to force-remove remaining players.

Why does IMC not think about the new players? Imagine playing the game for the first time then at DP2 you see the amount of people macroing killing all the monsters. Pretty sure the amount of potential customers they lost by now actually made them lost more money than not banning high level tp buying bots.

Good luck even reaching the level to be able to get inside DP. If I was a new player, I probably would have already given up by the time I reached Tenet Church. :crying_cat_face:

Lol new account…what a lame attempt

nope nothing.

BUMP

Still no actions from GM probably because these guys buy TP.

1 Like

WHERE?

@GM_Francis

20charssssssssssssssssssssss

Just waiting for someone to unleash hell and release a macro program here in forums.

starts stocking popcorns

1 Like

Not like it was hard to write one c:

So there is no actions at all on these bots or what :D? ■■■■ this game actually then …

1 Like