Tree of Savior Forum

Warlock2 macroing at Dina Bee Farm

• Server : Telsiai

• Team Name : tonedayo

• Approximate date / time (EDT) : 22/Nov/2016 2034hrs

• Evidence
    Running left and right macroing Dark theurge/Invocation.

Fun Fact:

GM Mango came online, told him/her about the macroing warlock, no actions no replies from GM…

Kinda sick of this game tbh…

^ 1 month old report, no action taken by GMs…

1 Like

Seems they can’t risk losing more players at the moment. http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

:disappointed:

And they don’t realize it’s these bots and macroers causing legit players to get pissed and leave the game

Make an Oracle, use Change until you get a mob with 10mils hp. Watch them forever trapped at trying to kill that mob. (Dont put it at the middle of bee spawn coz other people will get annoyed and kill it) Its gonna be hard to kill the warlocks unless your changed mob has ranged attacks because those warlocks are using hacks.

That’s not the point. Why should we the players do so much work to “punish” a botter/macroer. GM should do their job…

It’s like having a dysfunctional police department…

1 Like

Because "They wont ban the bots"
Many, including myself have given up on trying to get IMC to ban botters because they are really useless in this matter. They wont ban macro players because they have no way to prove a player is a botter or detect hacks. Their only way to identify botters is by asking “hello are you there?”, and of course they cant even know when a h**k64 user is standing right next to them. If you dont want to get disappointed, just enjoy your killing game on oracle and move on. The more you expect, the more you will get disappointed.

1 Like

Bump

20charactersssss

Bump

20charactersssss

Hello @Delusionix, we are currently investigating this player’s activity. Rest assured this will receive a proper attention.

I reached lvl 160 today and went to Dina Bee Farm. All channels were infested by Warlock bots. They were all quite high level players, which tells me they have been abusing of this gimmick for a long time. I have reported all of them using the ingame report function. Hope this helps.

By the way, you should seriously think of implementing an afk function to detect afk players and disconnect them from the server.

We already made tons of videos of them proving they are macroing. They are legitimate!

Actually, that just ruined your personal report value.

1 Like

Should I even care about that? I use this function to report game abuses. It’s up to IMC if they want to use this information for maintaining the game clear of cheaters and gold sellers.

But if there is an statement from IMC saying afking is actually legitimate, I want to know about it, so I can also create my own bot and take advantage of those cheats.

1 Like

The report function is for 100% uptime bots serving gold sellers. The report function fails at semi-macroing ppl who just set a macro and go semi-afk in the process.

A whole other thing are Necromancers. Their summons are completely independent and can do killing on their own without the need of any 3rd party program. They are the only legit afk’lers here. Everyone else is botting.

The problem is, the GMs cant or wont ban these part-time botters. We tried. They are still botting.

1 Like

still botting in channel 6 dina bee farm…

1 Like

No bans for Token Buyers bro huehuehuehue

1 Like

Dam right :smiley:

2000000000000charrrrrrrrrr