Tree of Savior Forum

Artists Directory

Greetings, fellow saviors! I bring you an Artist Directory, which links forums threads used for posting your art! With the arrival of art contests, artists’ threads get lost easily, so the objective of this directory is to link all the threads where you compile your art for easier research, as well as for artists to save their time scrolling down for their missing threads.

For this directory to happen, I’d like you guys to send the link of your thread in the comments or via pm. For better presentation, you can make your own thumb (690x146px) or get a free one done by me (like the one I used here), with the username you want to be seen as or your IGN! Plus you’re free to add the following information as the sample below. The thumb will become a fancy button for you thread!
:distinguished:

ミ☆Artists☆彡

WarNux
Name/IGN: WarNux
Server: Klaipeda
Other Gallery: Tree of Savior RE:

watery-grave
Name/IGN: charredh
Server: Telsiai
Other Art Thread: Small ham’s small art gallery

banner
Name/IGN: Bafunier
Server: Taiwan ToS

unknown
Name/IGN: Revenant6th
Server: Telsiai

11 Likes

nux which one would you like

Both are fine. :)) I can add the two of them.

Added new gallery: Lyquid Parade (charredh)! :haha:
watery-grave

2 Likes

I’ll post my art thread here in forums soon as well… XD can I include it here too? <3

You know you will be. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

New artist added!! <3

2 Likes

Still building Artist Directory. Create your art threads and get them listed here! Bring a banner of 690x146px, else, get one done for free! :prince:

New art thread on the list!!

2 Likes

thank you so much bowtini