Tree of Savior Forum

Are we gonna get the weekend thingies back? @IMC staff

Like he said, he’s from the US, so… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nah, just dont wanna say anything rude to Ennis, hes great in game and on forums. I actually do know its like a 23 day long festival but its common to have 3 work days off, not like a 3 week witness protection program and skipping the game’s general maintenance when the servers are more unstable then ever is just a trash move.

When I spend rl money on my tokens it doesnt say in fine print “gameplay stable and valid for 7-10 days only”.

Like I said, I’m not defending IMC. They’ve done enough to show they barely communicate. But I think at this moment they have some validity in their unresponsiveness because of the lunar new year for them.

I honestly don’t think it’ll change much after the holiday for them, but we’ll see. Complain after.

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Ethan

And don’t skip - 50% re-identification, 2000 looting chance week when the event is back.
I’ve been waiting for these two for so long
don’t just skip straight to anvil and transcending week.

obviously some people here doesn’t know asian culture to call the lunar new year a minor holiday Owo

needless to say, the 2 weeks off owO;;;

though, would be nice if there was a notification regarding the vacation Owo

else we end up with threads like this owO;;;

3 Likes

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob

Melody begs to differ… impetus does not own boruto

Lunar New Year has absolutely nothing to do with all mess IMC is doing. IMC is just incompetent, that’s all. Korean (and Chinese) economy doesn’t crumble every year during Lunar New Year, and millions of people still work during it, especially in the private sector.

What we see for the past two weeks - complete and utter disrespect towards ToS players. I love the game, but IMC repels me.

3 Likes

Seconded. 20chars20chars

2 Likes

YO IMC WHATS GOING ON
YOU DONT RESPOND TO ANY THREADS OR PLAYERS FOR WEEKS
BUT INSTEAD YOU JUST SWOOP RIGHT IN WITH P2WIN GATCHA CUBES

FIX THIS ■■■■ FIRST

@STAFF_Bob

@STAFF_Amy

@STAFF_Ethan

@GM_Francis

1 Like

Hello guys, sorry about the late reply.

The weekend grind events have been removed completely because of a crucial flaw in the event mechanics and it would have just caused everyone further grief.
We wanted to be able to bring back the event if possible but it was technically not feasible due to issues with event mechanics.

I hope this clarifies the questions that you may had about the event and once again thank you for being patient with us through this ordeal.

4 Likes

Nice solution.

You
Guys
Suck.

13 Likes

not a big surprise to be honest
guess I can finally spend my shards on my weapon

maybe you can hire an actual dev team with the $$$ you’ve scammed from people buying your demon and p2w leticia cubes!

14 Likes

What are you guys thinking? Stop this.

2 Likes

No man, spend more money on cool class master songs. Everyone in game goes to fedi to listen to outlaw master song at least once a day.

Meanwhile, servers lagging and crashing left and right.

#Priorities

Thanks for clarifying Bob

At least we can move on now, and please consider to give a discount trans/similar event in the near future (not bound by time issue like this)

That is probably the most disappointing news I’ve heard from this game in a while.

9 Likes

I can’t, in recent memory, remember anything more disappointing than this.

What an utter let down to your players.

3 Likes

You hide this away instead of putting it into the patch notes. You must realize how incredibly scummy this is, IMC strung along and baited players for weeks with complete radio silence. Players have been anticipating and saving for this event since it was announced and we’ve had discount events before. Thank you for making it completely obvious how little respect you hold for those who have put up this bs hoping you’ll do right by us in the end. Makes the census even more of a joke, asking us what we’d be willing to rmt. We shouldn’t need to bribe you for stable servers and events functioning as promised

8 Likes