Tree of Savior Forum

Are we gonna get the weekend thingies back? @IMC staff

You are all making a valid point here and let me just apologize for the confusion once again.
I will personally make sure to learn from my mistakes here and do my best to better communicate with the player base as all this mess could have been avoided if I had been more clear in the announcements earlier.

10 Likes

So, does that mean we are not getting our lost items/potential/blessed gems back?

1 Like

Meanwhile the refund still mistaken. Didnt refund my failed stage BG.

Tazel, try check Market. but they still missed something.

It’s not you. It’s this company.

2 Likes

Well this will help cement the player base to keep playing this game and attract new players. People been expecting these events forever and although I hadn’t prepared or had the time to make real use of it, it is very disappointing that this is how you handle it. This should be in patch notes and there should be compensation for cancelling those events because people had spent a lot of time preparing for them for them to break, then be postponed, and finally just straight cancelled on them.

I hope IMC tries to rectify this because it is probably going to result in numbers of active users dropping to less than before rebuild.

12 Likes

Just make it from a maintenance to a maintenance at this point or in the future please. Having it on the weekends only was pointless.

They keep telling me to be patient while they investigate. I received absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Tazel, I get refund 1 bg yesterday in Market.
Use the character which you use to transcend

I’m sorry, can you please tell us what “crucial flaw in the event mechanics” is that? Because if the problem is desync clocks because of different timezones, then just put this event ongoing daily for a week or two. Aside from that, I can’t really understand how reducing the enhancements/transcendence costs to half can be that problematic…

3 Likes

I got nothing. :tired:

This is completely unacceptable. A huge slap in the face to your players.

11 Likes

How weird… it worked fine last time, some months ago…

14 Likes

I still don’t have my lost item returned from when the patch hit which was an un-tradeable velcoffer pistol from the velcoffer cube and all i get as a ticket response is we are working on it.

2 Likes

It’s disrespect to players who was expecting this to transcend their gear, a lot of my friends didn’t transcended in the first week because they knew they would be able to transcend on the other weeks of the event, then ■■■■ happens, you ask for time to fix and now after all that time without notice you just say We are not bringing the event back. Is this a joke?

11 Likes

That’s because the Gear Up Festival ran throughout the whole duration of the event instead of just the weekends. I don’t get why they didn’t just implement the same instead.

12 Likes

Sponsored by IMC, we now have:

RNG Events AKA Omikuji Event

5% Chance of Huge Success
20% Chance of Success
50% Chance of Bug Abuse
20% Chance of Conpensation
5% Chance of Cancellation

17 Likes

100% chance of expiring in 14 days

6 Likes

What utter garbage…

1. hype people with re:build
  2. put interesting events to lure players
  3. bugs a good event and keeps quiet about it
  4. sorry we wont put it back hope you all understand kthxbai

Should I be even surprised? The silver hack was dusted under the rug. Are we.going to see another fiasco like this happen infront of our faces?

Funny game. Players should either take a break playing this game and stop buying TP and maybe they will start to actually think they have to start working on their game.

12 Likes

I understand you’re mad about this and so I am. But you look really stupid not knowing what gambling is.