Tree of Savior Forum

Are we gonna get the weekend thingies back? @IMC staff

You’re talking like you’re working at IMC
Are you working there?

If you dont like my thread hide it and move on
You’re just talking out of your ass saying there is no IMC staff to reply to me
You got not idea

AND TO REMIND IMC WHY THIS THREAD EXIST SO THAT IT DOESNT GET DERAILED BY THE OWL DUDE

1 Like

Like I said, it’s industry standard for support. You don’t need to work at IMC or any game developer to know how this works.

I hope that you decide to reconsider wasting your time spamming the forum for no reason, but I’ve made my point.

3 Likes

Op u got my support!!

Bump
@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Bob @Staff_Yuri

Hes their golden child, he has direct contact with GMs and IMC staff which is really great on the NA server where his guild owns just about everything including Boruta. It must be nice having the inside track on everything that happens.

Before im accused of wearing of a tinfoil hat how does he know when they are getting ready to shut down the servers for emergency maintenance an hour before the 1st server broadcast, hes called those several times in world chat before any announcement was made on the forums, fb, twitter, etc.

IMC is content to just be completely absent and let him handle all the questions, its hard to count all that money when you charge people 13 bucks for a single gacha cube, cant stop counting dollar dollar bills to type.

He knows stuff, true.
But his guild is nothing, at Boruta and Demon Lords, and other stuff does not really “matter”.

GMS?
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ethan
@GM_Francis

IMC STAFF WE NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WORK ON THIS OR NOT
MAYBE ITS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOUR PROGRAMMER SKILLS
THEN TELL US NOW
WE NEED AN ANSWER

1 Like

They must really be on a bender from all that Giltine Demon Dress Up money b/c they wont even answer Crevox, hes been trying to get Melody banned for afk botting in Baubas Cave the last couple weeks.

It sure would be nice if they cared about this game, or if people stopped blindly throwing money at them until they started caring. Like if SnamS would withold their allowance for a month I guarantee we would get some feedback but nope, everyone falls for the cancer cubes, never fails.

GMS?
@STAFF_Bob
@STAFF_Amy
@STAFF_Ethan
@GM_Francis

IMC STAFF WE NEED TO KNOW IF YOU WORK ON THIS OR NOT
MAYBE ITS IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOUR PROGRAMMER SKILLS
THEN TELL US NOW
WE NEED AN ANSWER

IMC What happened? Are you celebrating chinese new years? Don’t ignore this

1 Like

Come to think of it. Recent survey IMC asked us to participate in actually had I think IMC should communicate with players more and listen to feedback from the players part in it. How ironic.

3 Likes

And yet they continue to kick back and sip drinks on holiday.

What online game just sends all their employees away for 2 weeks for some random minor holiday when their game is literally raging on fire.

The lag and d/cs are worse then almost ever before and they even skip the normal weekly maintenance b/c their 4 employees (1 guy who took a 3 week online coding course, 2 interns, and GM Francis who just has 6 fruit named alts) are on vacation.

Have some respect . Lunar new year isn’t some random minor holiday

But they indeed should have somebody around …

1 Like

haha why u need imc answer ?

they didn’t , same my case

They dont answer anyone cause they’re celebrating ching-chong new years
I didnt even know koreans do that too, I thought it was only chinese

But at least the chinese I work with in my job still reply to emails even if they’re at home
IMC just dropped everything and ran

1 Like

It just amazes me how much they blatently neglect this game.

What was the point of doing the re: build patch when your incompetence drove away nearly every single player you brought back or new player you attracted within 2 weeks of the patch.

You overhaul your class system and the majority of the stat and combat system and then dump it onto unstress-tested servers completely unable to handle the load and you copy-paste the patch in with several major bugs and your idea of customer support throughout the entire fiasco is to rely on Crevox using his megaphones to answer players in shout.

I just cant wrap my head around how badly this entire patch has gone, I came back b/c of re: build coupled with the massive failure of MS2 and I just cant believe whats going on anymore. I honestly thought IMC was trying to get things right redoing so many aspects of their game but nothing has changed, things are actually significantly worse across the board.

Where is this supposed class diversity, like every fkng cleric in the world just goes oracle now, nearly every archer is X/falc/merg, wizards are all going the same thing rolling either AFKmancers to fk people over in HGs or the ele/taoist blends, and idk what swordsmans do b/c they will always be the red headed step children in my mind on this game.

The servers are more unstable now then in 2016, cant world boss, cant gem feud, boruta is the most spectacular failure of anything they have yet to introduce. There is still no staff anywhere to be seen in game or out, any ticket you submit is answered with the same robo blanket response, there are no GMs in game to enforce terms of service or code of conduct.

This is unacceptable yet nothing changes b/c the same handfull of idiots keep buying 10s of 1000s of TP at a time to buy gacha cubes to flip for silver to pay2win their way in TBL or other content.

6 Likes

The silence on this is ridiculous

1 Like

@STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Bob
/20Charssupporting OP

No answers cause it’s chinese new year. Staff might be away from holidays, hence why we didn’t have maintenance this week and they are not answering. It is an event after all, they can fix it for the next week. Don’t know you all, but I’m saving more shards, hoping they will return the event as soon as their celebration ends and they return to office.

Again, here in the free world, the United States we dont take 2 weeks off for new year’s eve, we get blackout drunk and make poor decisions for 1 evening then over-eat the next day, watch some football and then get back to work.

The holiday excuse only works for so long, they just dont care, and why should they when they are continuing to make money hand over fist with nearly none of it having to be put back into the game.

Until people stand up to the predatory cash shop gacha cubes nothing will ever change, and frankly I dont see that happening b/c too many people would rather just buy 30 giltine cubes then farm velco, why play content when you can just buy a bunch of cubes and sell some wings for 400m or trade them for a full velco armor set.

3 Likes

Ya I realized the’yre doing the new year thing so its pointless
Asians are super obsessive about that meme, we might have to wait until feb 14 or something for even a reply

I’m saving shards too though, thats exactly why I want to know if they’re going to work on it or not, plus knowing IMC they could just completely forget that event so I’ll keep this thread alive until then

You realize there are different cultures in the world and people celebrate a multitude of things and celebrate them differently right?

I’m not trying to defend IMC as they always lack communication and have poor customer service, but your comments are incredibly narrow minded.

1 Like