Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

The offer that the one month duration gives is very reasonable for the price. I will definitely buy that offer once itā€™s out. Cheers to responsive IMC :point_right: : : :point_right:

voted for 1 month option <_<

1 Like

As i said before 1 month is fine. And the price is accessible to everyone now.

Definitely 1 Month of early access sounds like a reasonable time to get working on server stability. People like myself who do not have a steady income can enjoy the game just as much as those who have the money to spend. And if they canā€™t afford the cheapest plan, at least they only have to wait 1 month to play. Iā€™ll be going for the 1 month plan for sure.

[ 1 Month Exclusive Access Period ]
The second option is to reduce the Early Access period to 1 month.
Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access 1

Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access 3
A. Price : $9.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 month
C. Benefits : 160 TP

No EU servers? Keep playing kToS. same ping almost.

My only complain is that Hoglan is too ugly !!

Give us a Pig, Guinea Pig or Red Panda!!

Please who wants it too like this post to Staff see!!

:cherry_blossom: XOXO

17 Likes

One month access is awesome!!! :sparkles:

Canā€™t wait to play!!! :sparkling_heart:

Thank you guys. Now I feel like we were listened to. Time to pay 50 bucks for one month :v

This option looks way too good compared to others to ignore it. So here goes my vote.

4 Likes

Normally Iā€™d agree, but I donā€™t think the others are even implemented yet.

This seems unfairly weighted toward 1 month. Why wouldnā€™t you pick it compared to 1 week or 3 months? You get TP plus a 60-day token, a companion slot and a reset potion.

The deal that provides is great. Why even add the other two options? Did you clearly just want the 1 month option but wanted us to think that we chose that?

People are picking Option B because you get more bang for your buck

i still think it was always about the money

2 Likes

Soā€¦ we had a poll asking if people were willing to pay for the founder pack or notā€¦ more then 60% of the people voted for a no.

Now suddenly more then 60% are voting for the 1 month option.

So thereā€™s something wrong with the numbers hereā€¦ UNLESS, many of the people actually voting for the 1 month options are the very same people that will pay the game F2P and wonā€™t spend a cent on the founder.

Then WHY voting for 1 month instead of 1 week?

In my and other people case itā€™s because we understand that IMC must be given more time to stress test the server and make adjustment and nothing more.

So actually this vote is proving that:

• people that wanted to pay for the game are going for the 1 month to get more benefit
  • free to play players are going for the 1 month in order to help the IMC out while still getting a decent release date

now IF i wanted to flame iā€™d probably say this vote is showing who was actually thinking about the game and who wanted only to have statusā€¦ but iā€™m a nice guy so i wonā€™t say anything and iā€™ll just love everyone <3 <3 <3 :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I just want to give you money imc. Please, justā€¦ Just take my money already! I donā€™t care what pack it is, youā€™ll be getting $150 from me the moment the $50 packs go on sale. Take my money. Take it!

Obviously they made the poll in a way so B would win. I donā€™t mind it B is a nice deal and one month time without bots is totally worth my money. PS do you know whatā€™s the token is used for ?

No, they wanted a 3 month EA. The community wanted something else (for reasons I still donā€™t understand). They still likely weighted it towards one month, as itā€™s the most happy balance between what they wanted and what those screaming wanted.

ALL HAIL LORD INSTABUY

#instabuymasterrace

3 Likes

Wow i think IMC just increased the amount of people who will be willing to pay for early access by doing this. Anyways 1 month is better than 3 months anyways.

2 Likes

Hi, IMC, i was disappointed when i saw your first decision. With this sondage and the proposed solutions, you are showing that youā€™re near your players, rich and poor. So thank you!

So itā€™s unfairly weighted toward 1 month.

I just donā€™t understand, why not give the same bonuses to 1 week AND 3 months?

I actually do understand but pretend that I donā€™t for a moment

1 Like