Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

These people are well educated. They are scaring me.

Does being in the Founderā€™s server mean that if the game officially opens as OBT we will end up losing our information or be stuck on the Founderā€™s server without going to our respective regions? Iā€™m a little confused about this.

1 month > 3 month.
Paying to play 1 week before, Iā€™ll just wait it release lol

Thank you for listening us, but now I was wondering why the 1 month early access have a lot of interesting thing and the other options no.

1 Like

Itā€™s all according to plan. OMG. GG well played IMC. :joy:

1 Like

I have fear that the opening date will be delayedā€¦ pls if itā€™s 1 month, letā€™s start this 22thā€¦ I have vacations planned :frowning:

1 Like

Hi
We have heard you dont like our decision . So here is your poll . You can press buttons . Dont worry , percentages ok , pretty legit :ballot_box_with_check:

The largest point that you missed is to communicate with your audience. If youā€™ve explained your intentions beforehand and the game arrived at an acceptable condition the community would have accepted your strategy. You could have even relied on that financing round for some time because the amount of purchases would have been higher.
The Korean audience, by the way, suffers from a similar lack of communication channels.

Finally, as already mentioned the state of development has to be able to justify an investment. So far you have unfortunately disappointed us, e.g. for me, the lack of a functioning party system that actually gives incentives to group up at any stage, so there are obvious reasons why people got enraged about the limited access plan.
On the other hand, while a month or even just a day demands even higher quality people wouldnā€™t mind waiting for such a period.

2 Likes

a question i have is will they release all the servers at once now since they are getting rid of option c and going with option b. There will be more players now since people can just pay 10 dollars to get in.

Yes
This
Can I like this twice?

If we had this discussion after iCbt2, even with the original 3 month plan, it would have been fine. Some grumbling, but no outright firestorms.

Iā€™m buying the 50 pack anyway, so it would have been the same to me either way.

Waittt a minute.!!! i dont get it at all.

When i was playing the
closed beta, I chose a ā€œxā€ server.! But when i selected another one i
lost my character. So itā€™s mean when you create a character on a server
you cant move to another! you select other server you must start all
over since the begining again. (that is how was on the closed beta).
Now! Let guess i go to this founder server for 3 months, after when june
is arrived they will be new servers. So doesnt matter what i did for
the pass 3 months if i want to join to other server (with more ppl) i
got screw because i need to start all over again???

Yesterday someone posted that they would buy someone else founders pack at random:

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/attention-free-players/145847

if you look closely, there is a significant amount of people responding that where mad about the 3 month community divide.

this goes to show that they did not want to pay the $50 and would gladly let someone else pay for it so that they can get the 3 month ā€œheadstartā€ for free.

the same people flagging imc on steam, posting on reddit, cursing the Staff. these guys are just bullys

2 Likes

I think the 3 month plan was a great initial idea. People complaining are probably mostly 13 year olds whose parents wonā€™t be paying for the service. It comes down to 16$ a month. Thatā€™s less than 3 Starbucks lattes a month. Or 8 bags of chips a month. I donā€™t understand people who are complaining about this. We canā€™t get everything free and then complain about the servers or GMs if thereā€™s no money in the system.

5 Likes

its better to make 1 week so we can all wait 7 days and no need to pay and play much after

First they donā€™t have to do it, second this was a good oportunity for tests and collect money to speed up the resolution of the problem, because after everyone starts playing, what will happen is pandemonium like in all betas or early releases from games, people only complain like the ones that make this pool appear, wich are probably the parasits that are in most games, or like some people like to call them npcs(they make multitude at least) that donā€™t invest anything in a game they ā€˜ā€™ like or loveā€™ā€™ and complain most of the time.
Anyway this was a good opportunity for the game to speed up for the comunity and will probably be delayed now so everything may go to hell later.

Uhhā€¦ Is this your first mmo? Characters dont carry over to other servers. So yes if you paid for founder packs and create a character on the founder servers, when F2P seevers open you will need to create a new character. This also means nothing from the founders server will be carried over.

Aint that fair?

of course 1 month exclusive accces , its the best idea :smiley:

Where an option: ā€œlet it be Donath, but no early access for the moneyā€? No other game with early access for the money that Iā€™ve seen for a long time not lived. People with such projects begin rather quickly to blame, and are the most hard-nosed. To hell with this game.

I was just thinking the same thing. Everybody is celebrating a game delay right now.

Voted for 1 month =D

" Uhhā€¦ Is this your first mmo? "

If the service is available, you can carry your characters to another server.