Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

From what country you have played KToS? Because from Lithuania it lags as hell

We just wanna play as fast as we can, give us second option with 7 days early access, then we can play together with free user who not have early access!!. its not about benefit!!!

The more exclusive access time isnā€™t necessarily a benefit when you look at all the uproar it caused when it was presented initially, and considering people were willing to pay the same price for a lesser time. There could be a fourth option saying ā€œ6 Month Exclusive Access Periodā€ with extra items on it, and the 1 Month would still be winning.

Tnx for listen imo. I go to buy the 50ā‚¬ on option B, thats cool tnx :smiley: :heart_eyes:

im fine with this. just like the payment scheme of the early days of ragnarok online before here in PH :slight_smile:

tomara que mude para um mes ou uma semana porque 3 meses e pay to win

Iā€™ll say to you what I said to @Sukiyomi

Are you an employee of IMC?
If yes, THANK YOU!! I could kiss you, but a bro fist will have to do.
If no, that is assumption. And we all know where that lead the last time.

I just wanna know when f2p starts (from a staff member) so I can at least inform some of my old RO friends who have expressed not wanting to EA so they can plan accordingly. They donā€™t visit here at all.

Is it so hard to type in ā€œf2p players can start as soon as EA endsā€ after the OPā€™s wall of text?

We are Robots MrDestructoid

What percentages do you guys see at each option? I have seen 25% , 62%, 13% ever since there were 1500 voters and it never changedā€¦ O_O

3 months guys!!! go for 3 months!!!

Anyone have image of companion hoplan?

Me and my wife come from Germany and play with 25000 DSL. And we have no high ping on kToS if we Play both at same time.

OKā€¦ did we break this already?

1. where i can vote for euro server in EUROPE?
  2. ppl voted more than 4 hours, but percentages of options dont change for any 1 percentā€¦ itā€™s little strange

Itā€™s the second pet.

1 Like

The offer that the one month duration gives is very reasonable for the price. I will definitely buy that offer once itā€™s out. Cheers to responsive IMC :point_right: : : :point_right:

voted for 1 month option <_<

1 Like

As i said before 1 month is fine. And the price is accessible to everyone now.

Definitely 1 Month of early access sounds like a reasonable time to get working on server stability. People like myself who do not have a steady income can enjoy the game just as much as those who have the money to spend. And if they canā€™t afford the cheapest plan, at least they only have to wait 1 month to play. Iā€™ll be going for the 1 month plan for sure.

[ 1 Month Exclusive Access Period ]
The second option is to reduce the Early Access period to 1 month.
Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access 1

Founderā€™s Server : Exclusive Access 3
A. Price : $9.99
B. Exclusive Access Period : 1 month
C. Benefits : 160 TP

No EU servers? Keep playing kToS. same ping almost.