Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

This. At least it shows that IMC listens. This is more than I could ask for in most MMORPG I play.

DAT Pratfall effect tho. Very nice.

1 Like

I’m all in for the option B, one month is a good compromise, the packs are nice (especially with that Stat/Skill Reset Potion, without changing the initial price), those willing to only pay 10$ at best can enjoy the early access with everyone else. This is a win-win situation.

Even though it could have been better posting the poll before making an announcement, at least they listened to the community, backpedalled, gave a proper explanation, proposed alternatives AND apologized. That’s the right way to do to warm the heart of the fans

1 Like

I really don’t see what was wrong with the originally proposed 3-month setup. The cost broke down to being similar to paying a monthly sub of around $15 a month average between the tiers (and god knows i’d love this game to be sub based instead of f2p).
That said, I’d urge people to vote for the 2nd option; 1 month plan. The 1-month plan is so far in the lead that the only slight threat is that somehow 1-week could catch up which would be a disaster, both in terms of value to the consumer and in terms of server stress testing. Voting for the 1-week plan would be synonymous with voting outright for the game to fail. One week isn’t long enough to stress-test servers. While people who’d be willing to pay for a game in essentially open beta could be of a mind to expect issues (as all MMO launches have them and we know this), the majority of the f2p community would boycott the game, littering steam with bad reviews if servers have issues after not having been tested for a decent amount of time.
Please vote for option 2, if only to prevent option 1 from winning.

1 Like

They have stated they are negotiating with Level Up!

You can check LuG’s website, there’s an announcement on it there. As soon as something new pops up we’ll know. :slight_smile:

God you’re so right man.

1 Like

Remember to read this guys: Frequently Asked Questions Regarding the Latest Announcement

this:
Q.Prices might differ from a country to country due to the exchange rate,how much would be the actual price?
A. The price we announced is based on the price that will be applied to the US. Please check the Steam Store Page for your regional prices. They will be adjusted by Steam Standards.

They have 10$ for sure. This post was before the last announcement. And there were no 10$ option before.

And yes, some of them doubt if they want to play it, that’s why 3 months was too much for me. So I will buy founders pack and play with my friends who will buy the game and then we will play together with others 1 month later.

That’s why I like how IMC changed their opinion.

1-month sounds good to me.

1 Like

Я плачу 50$ за айтемы в кэш шопе, и потому что игра мне нравится гораздо больше чем 100% игр в стиме за те же деньги.

Не вижу ничего плохого или глупого в том чтобы поддержать разработчика, особенно если он осознал свои ошибки и прислушался к мнению комьюнити.

THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! People are just selfish.

OMG this is ridiculous for some salty people you do this what about the people who wants pay 50$ and just play this almost insult yeah i’m salty too

Well I’m more fine with people just having the one month to test the game. Makes it more like they’re beta testers than just paying so they can have a 3 month had start to run the game.

how about you make the third lot the previous beta testers.you could add in half the population before the second half.

No, you don’t, they want us to choose B, because they doubt they can handle the first one.

Good Job IMC, on criticizing yourself/yourselves after listening attentively to the feedback of the people and remolding to a better one. I appreciate you guys, for compromising with us and providing us with options, giving the people the power to choose what they want.

With that said, voted for option B. :smile:

P.S. You just made my day. :smiley:

4 Likes

Funny how number of voters change , but not the percentages, there are pictures posted before as a proves.

6 Likes

LOL, I saw that too!

Release the Cash Shop items and their TP cost before the game is released. As it is now, it is $20 for 30-day premium Token. I hope that’s not the case.

Great idea ! Congratulations on the initiative, the B. option is just what i
expected.