Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement Regarding Changes in Plans (Poll Closed)

I take it they want us to pick that 1 month option with how much better it’s packs are. D:

I’m down for it. Much nicer founder packs, a quicker release for those who don’t want to pay, and hopefully, plenty of time for them to gather what they need to keep the server’s stable.

No idea several of us have asked for clarification, well see if they let us know.

1 Like

with option 2 u can pay 10$ and start at the same time everyone else does that bought a founder pack

I prefer to start playing with 3 months in advance paying 49.99 Dolores more with benefits to low:

founder of the server: Exclusive Access 1
A. Price: $ 49.99
B. Exclusive Access Period: 3 months
C. Benefits: 650 TP + 1 x 60 days Token + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion doll) + 1 Companion (Hoglan) + 1 Stat / Skill Reset Potion

But if there is no possibility can be the second option:

founder of the server: Exclusive Access 1
A. Price: $ 49.99
B. Exclusive Access Period: 1 month
C. Benefits: 650 TP + 1 x 60 days Token + 2 Hair Accessories (Hanaming + Popolion doll) + 1 Companion (Hoglan) + 1 Stat / Skill Reset Potion

Honestly IMC I love you, I am Brazilian and I can not wait to play, I would pay up to 100 Dollars for the work that was done to please us is wonderful, I have nothing to complain about.

congratulations IMC

1 Like

I think this whole situation is very sad.

It really makes me sad to think that people are so oblivious and ignorant of the reality around them and even more sad that eventually I will have to play this game with them. This is not a perfect world where a team of devs can sit down and make a game from start to finish and it is perfect, there are delays and bugs and all sorts of other problems that delay progress on the game and every delay takes more time and can take thousands and thousands of your chosen currency out of your budget. Game studios are nothing more then an entertainment business they need money so they can exist and sometimes when times get tough and they have setbacks and/or budget issues, they have to ask for money to make sure they can get the game done in a state that the playerbase can enjoy. The big tip off in this is that they call it a “FOUNDER’S SERVER”, a server for people who have loved and supported the game and want to help them out for a little bonus. The Devs have clearly stated that they still have some testing and work that needs to be done and if players want to pay $50 to financially support this game’s continued development for the ability to play it as is for 3 months then that is a choice for every single player to make, INDIVIDUALLY, if you either don’t want to or can’t afford to pay the $50, then get over it, the real issue is being a founder, giving a little cash to help support arguably the greatest mmo to come out since the golden days, who cares whether or not we get to play a little bit early, it’s a REWARD for our continued love and support of this great game, not some cheap con dlc like you get from EA and the likes. If you want this and can’t afford it, well that sucks for you, but stop trying to ruin things for others with your shallow, and honestly pathetic claims that this is unfair. You think its unfair that in an mmo with a persistent world there are players who will be vastly ahead of you? well find a new genre because this will always exist and if not well just join one of the new servers in June which none of us will be on, problem solved. Since this isn’t the real issue, this obviously solves nothing, it is simply the sad little cries of the greedy entitled people who want something for nothing, well grow up and wait and eventually, you will get it for free. The founder’s server IS happening if you like it or not, so just shut up and accept the reality that we will get our server and you will just have to wait.

To IMC, please ignore the results of this poll and stick to your original plan. Those of us that are loyal to the game, have played the betas, and have continued to love and support this game through it’s development will continue to support you whether we can or are willing to pay $50 or not. Don’t listen to the sad little cries of the entitled who want everything handed to them on a silver platter, if it isn’t this issue it will be another, they will never shut up as long as those who chose to pay can get what they cannot for free, so get an early start on ignoring them and give us an early start on playing this amazing game.

9 Likes

amgad this means we are not playing on the 22th :frowning:

that means headstart delay at 0-2 days(max)…War never changes=)

We might be, we might not be. Its unclear.

You have’t read my post before it, don’t you?[quote=“Evers, post:899, topic:145592”]
That would be fine to have a little difference Exclusive Access between founders to avoid amount of lags in first villages. Like OBT will start in one month, BUT 50$ will start of 22 march, 30$ 25th and 10$ 28th of march.
[/quote]

1 Like

OPTION D:

50$ - 3 month 600TP+…
50$ - 1 month 650TP+…+companion
50$ - 1 week 650TP+…

30$… the same

10$… the same

and everybody’s happy!

Thanks for the wall of text captain elitist, they are getting the same amount of money from their original plan, probably even more due to the amount of people that will buy the $10 early access.

Plus, the $50 one looks more tempting now, more interesting stuff to get than the previous ones, you can bet your ass that way more people will buy it now.

Logic sends its regards.

1 Like

One month is a good timeframe to work with and doesn’t feel too bad for everyone, however there seem to be a lot of concerns over core game features and mechanics that get in the way of people having fun. How easy or willing would you guys be to change big things like those?

Webzen, Aeria, watch and learn.

adjust the price instead…
and may we know how much is 650TP conversion worth in USD?

Do 3mo, all the babies still gonna play. Even if you extend release to 2018. People will throw a fit and say they will never play…and still play. Life is just so unfair huh?

ah yeah i get ur opinion now well we will see how stable everything is

I think the 1 Month Exclusive Access Period seems to be the best option.

Finally someone who has a point here. You’re 100% right.

Here’s the point: IMC had some BIG pair to put the 3 months ahead for 50$. I think that the needed to keep it on that way, not becuase I can afford it, but because they managed to arrive at this point without making mistaked, regardless the fact that in Korea is already free and playable.
If they made that decision, why change? I can COMPLETELY understand people who can’t afford the 50$, but we all know that most of the complaints come from a bunch on whiners that, as you said, " want everything handed to them on a silver platter".

Just get over it! If you love the game, the community that can be created - just wait: I understand the hype but don’t be so selfish to ruin the other people’s hype

With that said, IMC: STAY ON YOUR ROAD AND DON’T BE MISLEAD THAT MUCH - listening to the advices of the community is a thing, but being dictated by them is a whole other thing; you’re the owner, you make the rules.

Oswald.

2 Likes

It would be nice if I had any idea what TP is to be used for somehow BEFORE i play the game, but I would have straight up paid 50 bucks for 3 months of access, seemed like a smart business move to me. But I can see people’s issue, especially out of all my friends that wanted to play, I was probably the only one willing to dish out the cash, so I would have most likely ended up playing solo for a month

Please don’t change the Founder Server Start Date!!! Ill pay 50 USD if you don’t =)

1 Like