Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

What the heck. What about those who have friends waiting for f2p xc

Here is my sugestion, You dont have to lock entrance to telsiai. Players will choose the new server by Default.

1 - because its new, new players want to start fresh
2 - because its empty.

But friends will still be able to join their friends and those are some very few exceptions.

So instead of blocking their entrance instead just create a recommended system, It always works.

1 Like

and they said teslai is only for p2p players temporarily i hope u guys knows the meaning of the freaking word…

Okay so I want you to think about something real quick. Seems like you aren’t thinking about this, and it’s going to be trouble;

1. The day of F2P launch, you are adding a single new server - for SEA folks.
  2. Nobody else is getting new servers immediately - this means that the NA/Global servers are going to be FLOODED. And the only contingency you have is releasing servers later…
  3. Releasing more new servers later means you have to take the game down for yet more 24hr maintenance in order to transfer all the people off the now-flooded servers. This was a horrible example of poor decision making just twice in the last month, and will be exponentially worse when the game actually goes “live live”.

Take a moment and look at yourselves, and ask if putting up a new NA server or two wouldn’t be a better experience for the entire playerbase than trying to be frugal with servers and just barely fitting everybody in (if fitting at all).

1 Like

seriously cant play for 24hours will kill you? u guys always cry whenever imc posted something but seriously why would they put up a new server if there’s no demand for it and the population is low like the Eu server and saying new server for free players aren’t going to purchase TP is stup1d…

What I’m thinking is that… if telsiai wil be exclusive, they should make an access for newly players to enter the server. Same as what we did during early access. Buy packs and enter the game? XD

I mean…that would be great somehow, right? :hushed:

I bought my brother a dlc to play with me. You could do the same :slight_smile: but his pc died so we’re not playing together hahahah.

1 Like

For GOD sake!!! Not a single word from staffs. What’re we doing here? Do they hear our voice? Or they don’t give a ■■■■ about us.
Do you see what we see?
We’re overpopulated by BOTs. Silver sellers gain profit so much from TOS that I see new BOTs everyday. And your fuking sell number results from BOTs. See in the freking game not look only number! We’re your fuking customers. Take care of SHT before take in more SHT! Bugs and Bugs! BOTs and BOTs! What the F** is this!!!
Do you want me to tell how silver sellers operate? Your methods never work and 10 items selling worsen it. TOS don’t have even GameGuard, every cheats I test fuking work. 50% DLC with token ready for silver seller to send their product. This game already FUK UP, Fix it first.

well i can buy the dlc…but the problem is… i dont know my brother’s steam account xD

WAIT!!.. if i buy those remaining DLC’s for my brother, can he join in telsiai??? PLS CAPTAIN HELP ME WITH THIS!!

Please! Call him. Maybe he will be surprised.:slight_smile:

“We will not seperate our player base (p2p & f2p)”
Oh… now i need to wait 3 weeks in order to transfer to the new server so i can play with my friends? The only reason i buy founder pack is because u said u will not seperate the player base now I could not lvling a new characters together with my friends.
Good job… Well played…

Dang it. Well tell your brother you’re buying him the dlc and ask to kindly open his steam acc w/o telling you the password ofcourse, and you buy it for him. Idk if you can gift. What I did is I bought paysafecard and gave it to my brother. You can do the same but it’ll cost a little bit atls they come in fixed amount :slight_smile:

I don’t play on Telsiai, and I’m not from SEA, but this is completely inconsiderate.

It’s an international server. The fact that they’re restricting users from SEA from playing on any of the other servers, is contradictory to one of the reasons why people choose an international server–to meet players from different regions. If this continues, SEA is better off getting a local publisher with stable servers within their area.

Did IMC think that no one was preparing to welcome their friends into Telsiai upon F2P launch? So, they expect Telsiai users, to move to Varena, if they want to play with their friends?

you can buy that dlc as gift and gift to brother. i gifted dlc to a friend

Please increase server capacity rather than create more servers, all it does is divide the population. Especially, with making the server exclusive will separate players from their friends that are just joining. For some players the MOST IMPORTANT reason they play the game is to play with their friends. A successful online game depends on a healthy player base. Please reconsider.

the question is…after i gift it, does he get access to telsiai?? that’s what im wondering right now

Well…this is a bad move again:

But the white knights are defending IMC again.

@tegomatt Read the comments of your fellow community members. They don’t care about you.

@black_rabbit … :smiley: I just wrote it down that they want you to do exactly this. So they can milk you. :smiley:

2 Likes

“Access to Telsiai will temporarily become exclusive to players who have started playing on it before the game’s F2P release, namely those who purchased at least one of the DLC products…” f2p release May 10. Do the math.

oh my bad…i didnt noticed that part because i rushed reading the replies from imc’s post.