Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on the DLC & TP Products and F2P Transition

You can play with your friends?
Do you have any Real Life friends?

I may be insensitive but the truth speaks for itself. Unfortunately, the world doesnā€™t only revolve to those who complain. One thing Iā€™m certain, for IMC to make this kind of decision which enrages and disappointed a lot is that, surely the benefits outweights the constraints. If not then, they must be in denial.

Not everyone will agree with what I think but thatā€™s how life is. You either make friends or enemies, you either get along or not get along, etc. The important thing is you know where youā€™re going no matter how winding the road is. Surely IMC have plans regarding the future. But for now, they must work on the current problems and if making a new server would make it a little bit better then, Iā€™m all for it.

In all of my post, although, I have never mentioned it but heavily implied if you look beneath is that: Nothingā€™s certain until the day it comes. Look at what happened during the supposed F2P release. Look at their sudden decision to open EU server when originally IMC only planned to open Klai and Orsha.

If I have to say this again and again I will. I you so badly want to play with your friend then move server or pay for EA. Solves the problem.

Business arenā€™t charity, their main purpose is to make profit. I suppose IMC have a target audience - whether itā€™s a mass or niche market, they are targeting a certain market.

The best thing we can do as players is give IMC motivational support and not lash out every now and then because of the decisions they make. Would you work on a project if every now and then your client kept on demening you? Would you? What IMC needs right now is a pat on the back telling them to keep on working hard to find solutions and to appease us players. Is it too much to ask?

I have principles in life that I firmly believe:

1. Thereā€™s no such thing as coincidence, only the inevitable.
  2. What doesnā€™t hurt wouldnā€™t hurt.
  3. Thereā€™s a reason for everything.
  4. Donā€™t let pride direct your life.
  5. Not everything goes as planned. Life if full of uncertainties.
  6. Learned to adapt.
  7. Go for your dreams, never give up!
  8. Donā€™t let others dictate what you believe in.
  9. Donā€™t let others put a price tag on you, only you know your worth. Love yourself!
  10. Donā€™t let others bring you down.
  11. Learn to share your burden - you do not have to carry it yourself.
  12. Lastly, smile and live your life like thereā€™s no tomorrow.
2 Likes
https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/announcement-on-the-dlc-tp-products-and-f2p-transition/243043/122?u=potatoes

This. Release this info before weekend, please.

NOTE: IMC, you should not open the f2p flood gate before fixing the optimization problems imo.

They just want to release it right away so they can earn money out of the cash shop.

Hah! Iā€™m Captain Obvious!

Well in the end u will be happy :smiley:
I m pretty sure fedimian will go down with the new players xD

mfg
Majin

I would like to see a EU server called Mazeikiai becouse its Lithuanian server (same country as most of server names comes from) and i live in Mazeikiai :smiley:

Hardware scaling has itā€™s own limitation and trust me there is a point that it wonā€™t help anything anymore.

This too,apply to channel scaling even if you can have unlimit channel but every channel still need to access their shared resource or I/O and this will create race condition and worsen all channel in the whole

If this two limitation has been met the only way to fasten server is to optimize server code and that canā€™t be done in months.

TRUST ME I"M PROGRAMMER

lol

4 Likes

Lmao, yes im sure thatā€™ll help. Dw ill put a good review.

Wow Iā€™m actually read thru 165 comments, lol.

Anyway you all neeed to feed IMC more $$$$$ so they can create or open a new server whereas you and your BFF can hold hand and play together. As right now they donā€™t have the fund to hire more people to optimize the lagging in each sever and buggggg, lol.

Stop b!tching like how u missed ur friend or ur BFF so much bc you canā€™t play with them??? Get skype you can webcam live chat if you miss them that much, lol.

Like other have staged if you miss them that, purchase tos and send as gift, no one ask you to jump ahead and leave your friend still waiting behide, bunch of retardssssss. Anyway there are more way to get in touch with your so call BFF or w.e get skype, phone###### so u can have a lovely sex talk with ur BFF or even better live chat with Webcam, lol.

Get real please

5 Likes

Why not make the game b2p then all issues will end

How bout they fix the issues 1st xD

if it possible to delete all of my data and get refund so i can start with my friends who are waiting for F2P.

some even farming and hunting gears for their friends and relativesā€¦ and nowā€¦all the hard work will be like it is wasted :weary:

i already farmed gears for brother for preparation of the f2p release date

1 Like

Errr, you guys want server transfer offered, if they do that the new server will be overloaded instead, it cant solve current problem

Telsiai never gets overload with players. All I can see is BOTs and BOTs everywhere. Just kick all BOT, we got plenty of space here!:expressionless:

realy guys you want to release this game with classes that need (or are desperate) for balance and lag/freezs and adding a lock for servers so ppl that are waiting to play with friends that got theyre hands on founders pack ?

itll only skyrocket negative review count on steam

First I failed to transfer because of 3 factors: my human error, not user friendly initial instructions from the websites, and the ignorance of staff. ( I am still waiting for your uncaring reply)

Second this announcement

You do know there are people willing to buy your cursed dlc but with all these factors good bye mmorpg. Why would we try to spend 3 dlc package on 3 different servers in the future?!

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ethan @Staff_Julie @STAFF_J

One question what will happen to the people who just transfered on the server are they stuck there now xDDD

So we paid for the founder pack, early access to get a head start from F2P. But there are no head start since no new players will ever join this founder server. Nice move for killing this founder server off slowly. And IMC rather start a new F2P server for players who donā€™t intend to spend real cash for the game and deprive those willing to pay cash for the game.

2 Likes

too many babies crying here ā€¦all new players wants to play on a new server so they can have a fresh start they dont want a server where they are late and crowded and some already reached the max levelā€¦for crying out loud go hang urself if ur only reason for crying about the new server is u cant play with your F2p friendsā€¦

1 Like