Tree of Savior Forum

IMC and their intention to divide the community...again!

So, first of all… I’m not from the SEA server but from EU, however I think, that as a community we have to go as one and “protect” each other and raise our voice if it’s needed.

Have you not learned your lession you amatuer bunch of… ?

Who the hell wants to play an mmo without their friends? Who?!

We are paying because we support you and we can have EA, not to get separated and get punished!

Cause this is a punishment to all the SEA players. You betrayed them on the spot! Not enough that TP ITEMS ARE NOT ACCOUNT BOUND AS THEY SHOULD BE but now they would even lose their progress? Honestly? How is that not a scam?

I’m honestly not into racism and I think everybody is stupid who wants to diverse people just by the ethnic, but now I’m seriously start to hate this korean menthality. Go stick it up into your bum, and take it back to your own country, cause this is not your place. Either adapt or gtfo from the rest of the world and go back to your home country.

If you can’t handle it, just go away… if you can’t adapt, just go away, if you can’t learn…just go away.

Mliking money from SEA players?

…or you expect them to convince their friends to pay too if they want to play together? You see them as the biggest community, the largest amount of income so now…you see how many of them can do the:

-Come on guys! If we want to play together you have to buy it now! Seriously, it’s worth to buy, but if you wait, we cant play together!

or maybe…

-Geez! Now I have to buy TP again, but it’s ok, just let me play with my friends!

…either way is wrong and a douchbag move.

Never-ever divide the community!

Basic rules of every mmo. If you restrict us to play together on one server, you shouldn’t even develope an mmo in the first place.

Learn your freakin’ lessions already amatuers and learn to announce the things way ahead! COMMUNICATION!!!

I bet if you would say that from the start when you should, that there are possibilites that you will close servers when it comes to f2p…there wouldn’t be anybody, or just a small portion of people who would buy your founder’s pack.

How dare you to announce such a big a thing now? This should be announced way back in time! Now, you have no right to close the server, the only thing you can do is let them transfer to the new server before F2P , so each server will have normal amount of people, so they can play together.

STOP THESE KIND OF MOVES AT ONCE, IMC!

Go for it SEA people! I’m with you! I hope others will support you too!

8 Likes

They said it temporary waiting a couple more weeks won’t kill your friends.

6 Likes

A couple more weeks will end up in 200+ characters which you wouldn’t leave there.

Also, if a company wouldn’t let me play with my friends asap, I wouldn’t bother to play with that game either.

Not to mention that it’s not fair to them. While we can play with our friends as soon as free to play hits, they will be forced to wait. There shouldn’t be anything like that. They deserve it too.

Just open new SEA server now, and start the transfers. That’s it.

1 Like

You could all go play together on the new sea server and nothing changes for your friends. What your complaining about is that you don’t want to lvl again. Put your friends before you or chose your self over them, your call.

4 Likes

This is the first thing that comes to my mind when they posted the announcement. :cry:

2 Likes

i want a new eu server as well … ;/
And well this can happen if the server is full …
There is no way around that and to start any transfers right away will be a bad move too… who knows which server can’t handle it and how many people will flame that they want back on the less populated server.
The argument with the played characters they don’t want to abondon for their friends i don#t share at all… but the argument with lost tp and premium stuff i do.

Tokens and TP should be global and connected to the steam account so u can use it on any server …

Lol people are stupidity each day can’t even read??? Lool go Google some definition if you don’t understand please. Nice rant tho

2 Likes

I’m not complaining about any of this, cause if you would read instead of playing the idiot white knight you would know that I’m not even from the SEA server.

This is the first thing what you can read on my post… also you are saying something which is explained in my post too…

Ladies and gentlemen…that’s a how a brainless white knight acts. Not reading but defending the shitty IMC.

I have friends that will coming to play with me when it’s go F2P, How can I play with them now? :cry:

As much as I would like to play with my Friends who waited for F2P, I wouldn’t want them to not enjoy the game because of the Lag due to the server not being able to support the increased load.

And they (IMC) did say it will be temporary, my friends are mature enough to understand and they know there are problems with the game so they would prefer joining in when most of it is corrected (CommanderLoad, Dungeon Queue, and Optimization). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be a White Knight i would have to defend IMC frequently and im attacking IMC about 80% of the time lol.

But this is a good decision. As we have discussed these players can play with their friends if they want to.

Bravo on not making a big deal out of nothing.

1 Like

Lool first of all, it’s SEA sever not EU so why stick ur ass in some nose? As a community you sir making thing worst not solving the problem. Open new server need $$$ idiots. Nothing is free stupid, ok? Now piss off you EU lol. You just create more drama than solve problems

Shh… white knights gtfo. If you have no reasoning just defending your shitty developers, better not say anything.

You want to defend them? Fine with me! Write it down why this is a good thing and make it reasonable…if you can’t, you are just a brainless white knight.

Look, it’s the doomsday ranting man again! With his usual antics, long rants with mixed in huge fonts and boldings with sensational claims :joy:

Please do continue :slight_smile:

Edit: Does anyone else find his posts resembling those trashy celebrity news tabloids by the way? I think he uses provocative tittles similar way and exaggerates things in similar manner.

3 Likes

I don’t get why you are tagging my post? I am simply saying my friends can wait.

Exactly i was not being sarcastic, i was applauding that you and your friends realize the short period the server will be unavailable is not life ending or detrimental. It was ment to be a compliment.

So anyone who disagrees with your opinion is a white knight, got it.

I’m also from EU but, IMO it’s us the community who’s dividing the community by creating threads like this.

Haven’t you read their reason why? They said that Tel is overpopulated!! Is is to hard to understand that? I thought IMC is pretty clear with that and they’ve mentioned that it is temporary.

They are not forcing us to pay them! It is us who choose whether to support them or not!! They give you a choice and you choose your own. They are not trying to separate or punish us, where did you get that idea from? The server is full. What can you do other than make a new one? What do you want them to do, keep the door open to Tel and let it crash and burn? What is the Korean mentality, please elaborate?

How is IMC milking us money when we’re the one who decided to pay in the first place? One can just put a very good ad about a product but in the end it’s down to you whether you want to spend on it. And if you did, and didn’t like it tough luck! You made that decision in the first place. And you mentioned to adapt, this made laugh. So you found out that they’re making a new SEA server, and you can’t even understand the reason why then you must be stupid or ignorant.

They may had made a mistake when they’ve announced that the F2P has been delayed too late but, they’ve learned their lesson. Did they make the announcement on the upcoming 10th? No they didn’t as far as I know It’s the 4th not 10th.

It’s people like you who only think in one direction that ruins the community. Why did you only post the bad side, where is the good side. You’re argument is not valid as it’s unjustifiable. Please, next time you make threads like this be sure to have both sides of the arguments.

And by making threads like this, you’re already dividing the community. The best thing we can do as a community is to wait until matters like this are sorted.

2 Likes

@thebloodyaugust Ah okay, moving on…

I read the reason and it’s bullshit:

• They already knew this, they could announce this already.

• If they do they, they should also say: “There will be a free transfer between SEA servers after a couple of weeks.”

…or…

…opening the server now and let them transfer to the new one. Basicly that would leave both server on a decent playerbase and they could handle f2p.

May the 4th is already too late. Unprofessional and etc…

This is how a garbage developer works without learning from lessions.

I called you a white knight cause you didn’t read anything just defended your precious company. You even told that I’m a sea player and etc, yet the first thing in my post is that I’m not. How are you not a white knight if you are just defending them brainlessly?

Im defending them because they are doing it the right way. If they didn’t lock the SEA server for a bit while allowing the F2P to over populate it ever further it would be a disaster.

Beyond that it would damage the game further for the paying SEA players. You know the ones that pay for the servers.

This is by far the better option.

And all these complaints, you do realize a lot of these problems only exist because they listened to the community when they the majority demanded the early access to f2p period be reduced from 3 months to 1 when they obviously needed the time.

4 Likes