Tree of Savior Forum

Announcement on Poll Results and Regional Servers

Greetings, Saviors!

We would like to thank all of you that decided to offer your feedback through the poll.

The results of the poll shall be utilized when making future plans and the finalized details will be announced after internal debate.

We have also been receiving numerous inquiries on regional servers from all over the world. We thank you for all of your enthusiasm and would like to let you know that we are currently having an in-depth look into the possibilities.

Any decisions made on regional servers shall be announced separately when they are finalized.

Sincerely,
IMC Staff

50 Likes

Ok we’ll be waiting… just PLEASE don’t make an announcment saying that the founder server will start in april or later because i really REALLY don’t want to live a storm even worse then the last one…

I’ll keep having faith

now we wait

15 Likes

Eu servers ready for EA “fingers crossed”

2 Likes

hope you talk about south america this time…
other than that, thanks for your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please include a West coast server, or move the main server(Virginia) to Central(Texas). Literally we could do a poll, and I’m sure that the West Coast’s population is no small matter along with East coast’s population itself.

2 Likes

what anime is that from lol

awesome, but until we know if EU server for founder access, the rest pretty much doesn’t matter… if I want to play in lag till an EU server is created, there KTos…

Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen

now that all is said and done, it’s time to hope for the best and cast aside all animosity.

2 Likes

oh I got that on my list, not watched yet. dangit

Waiting for news about launch :smiley:

gogo!

Excellent, please please put a West Coast server up!

I understand server in SG wouldn’t be desirable for the indo publisher and AU is probably infeasible but US West Coast server benefits so many people that it would be well worth it.

You are from Singapore?

/dance

Now I’m happy.

Hype! :smiley:
Let’s hope there will be EU servers
( I’ve heared rumors of Gabija being EU! :slight_smile: )

We have hope about euro servers. It’s the best new for today #eurotos

Australia, most of the people I play with are from SG.