Tree of Savior Forum

🎏 [Clarifications]Founders/DLC 🎏

I’m not staff, i just did a lot of reading on the past few days xD my head hurts actually.

Let me see if i can find the source topics for you.

3 Likes

Tru a source would be nice, but thanks for answering, you seem to know a lot bout how founder’s pack work :v

I’ve been here too almost everyday(check my profile>summary) checking announcements, post, staff activity, etc and I havent seen any offcial announcement of the said issue and you’re telling this to people without proof?

You’re not the only one whose reading post etc and had head aches, duh…:expressionless:

Edit: I’m talking about my questions not other people’s questions (eg: items etc, I know them as well)

iEden is correct if iToS follows how KToS does Item claims. items bought from cash shop usually don’t have an expiration date.

What i’m talking about is my questions[quote=“ralphdeduyo, post:2, topic:151768, full:true”]

Will there be a account wipe after Founders?

Can we transfer our account in other server NA to EU/SEA after founders?
[/quote]

not the items and I know them too, read it a few days ago

Let me help you out with some of that:

Edit: Found this too from 9 hours before the post about the LUG BR server, so although it is confirmed you can not transfer characters to the BR server, the jury may still be out on the other regional servers.

2 Likes

There was no announcement with these informations, i just happened to read some topics where people would post their concerns and staff answered them. I read so much stuff that i don’t remember which ones have these answers, but i’m looking for them, hold on.

I understand your point of view, you don’t know me so you can’t trust, but know this, i’m not spouting lies just to mislead people, i read it somewhere, give a minute.

Thank you Daenerys, it’s so much stuff to read, i’m lost on these forums xD

@ralphdeduyo

I also found this: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=278

It’s not on the forums anymore but it’s on the main page.

Check the Mar 16th Update.

• There will be no data wipe of Teams or items

Yes i do understand, but please next time “DO NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE LEGIT PROOF” of what we’re talking about, especially in this kind of topics which is very delicate and needs proper response from the staff or the company not a forumer like myself, this is internet and I myself really do not trust people unless its the company or people i know irl.

Yeah i get that, it’s all cool tho, Daenerys and I have provided you some links, check them out and see for yourself :smiley:

I see you suffer long enough by asking that question a lot of times and was enable to read the Announcement on Founder’s page properly.

Here redeem yourself XD

2 Likes

I think you could buy skill/stat reset scrolls with iCoins which you got by clearing achievements on your character journal.

Adventure journal only give you silver now, no more icoins/TP.
You need to buy TP. In ktos, skill reset 88TP in cash shop, but still no stat reset in cash shop.

also what if someone is playing from N.Korea will they have to play kToS or iToS?

North Koreans do not have a South Korean National ID number so they can not play kToS. It is either iToS or nothing for them.

However, if someone in North Korea wants to play ToS I encourage them to use a VPN on their illegal computer. I do not know if Kim Jong Un would appreciate you supporting and communicating with the South Korean and Western devils.

Unless it is Kim Jong Un who wants to play iToS. Then, have at it Kimmy boy. I’ll see you in game. :wink:

Looks like you didn’t follow much of our conversation, and didn’t see that someone gave me the answer I wanted already an hour ago before you posted.

I’ve seen the announcement but its incomplete, looks to me that its been ninja’d by staff and didn’t put the complete info at first.

PS: I got nothing against you, I just want legit proof or staff verification about the issue, you know that this is internet and internet is full of trolls etc specially in this forum

question no1: answered
question no2: unanswered

i still need @STAFF_John some answers to the rest? meh some of it will be answered once people began to start the game later in the week.

I would like Japanese VO as well =3

Well if you’re not planning to buy FP, I guess you have to wait until guinea pi… cough people to answer those remaining questions

the first week is going to be full of problems…i played enough game launches to anticipate it. so i bought dozen of popcorns in anticipation of the bugs, glitches and errors of the 1st week.

plus i want time to rethink which server will certain groups of people will be playing.

like which server will BR/reddit/tosg/forumers would play

the server where BR would choose to play will become the unofficial BR server, the server would become player majority language be in Portuguese instead of English. so i would like to avoid that server. i played in Gabija and Ausrine during iCBT2 as supporting experience.

which ever /tosg/ server selects will have all the chaos and drama

forumers/reddit server select would probably be the looking for friends and adventure type of experience.