Tree of Savior Forum

Im confused now imc respond me please :S

hi all. recently staff_julie post this
([Update] Clarification on the Founder's Pack and Servers)
about the EU server situation
but what about the Latin america server and players?? because I already bought the founder pack
and i am from latin america and i want to play in our server

someone has news about the latin america server ?

1 Like

the LA server and the steam servers are not related, if you bought the Founders pack on steam you will not be able to use them on the LA server once its available

1 Like

there are no official news yet about latin american serv nor EU serv we need to wait their next official ann to know that

1 Like

There are no news whatsoever regarding latin americans having its own server yet. As a latin american myself, I don’t mind playing on the international server. The EU server situation is because of the ping, not because of VIP service or exclusivity.

there was LA server on icb2 so you’re wrong
@maxipadxi in icbt2 LA server start about week after game start, but there’s now knews for now as i know

Same answer to all possible regional servers: TBD

1 Like

in iCBT2 yes, when IMCgames were publishing it, but LUG will host the LA server for OBT / Release, so the steam packages arent viable there

i have hope that they add the latin america server soon…i dont want to play in usa server my english is so bad XD

Just like any other servers across the seas currently not in service, a LA server is also subject to debate.

This coming week is very important as we’ll be making final preparations and announcements, so I kindly ask for your patience until we post a more thorough FAQ :slight_smile:

8 Likes

ok Julie thanks so much. i will have patience and hope… :relieved:

1 Like