Tree of Savior Forum

AFK necro/sorc/bokor is apparently back

No, I’m the best ToS player on earth.

jace

Pretty sad how this thread is more entertaining than the kToS updates thread ever since Re:balance. Not sure what part is best tho, the salt, or some people having a beef with the issue in this thread are from guild/s that exploited channel crashes for bossing, equip rollbacks, removing rival shops in Fedimian or rival Necros at Dina Bees so they could AFK themselves. :thinking:

2 Likes

They have never done so before (i.e. half the server in Dina Bee Farm). I can see that you adamantly do not like afk farming but it is not illegal and therefore, they are not going to ban players for it without warning. Sorry, there’s not much else to say on that issue. You might have better luck with trying to punish people who are using 3rd party programs but then it’s hard because I don’t think they even punish if you are using keyboard/mouse macros.

What I just said has been repeated over and over throughout the topic. Maybe you should address some of these posts instead of beating a dead horse.

He was pretty transparent that you are not getting the answer you’re looking for.

1 Like

Literally this wouldn’t even be an issue if a certain group of people didn’t try to play internet police. Who’s this much of a cuck?

2 Likes

This word you are using, I don’t think you understand what it means

https://treeofsavior.com/page/common/?t=ts

You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to IMC Games. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.

So, what we have here is a Staff member saying this is an ‘issue’. We also have players abusing that issue for their own benefit.

Thus, anyone doing this is in direct violation of the Tree of Savior terms of service. I would expect IMC to act according to their Terms of Service and not just fix the issue, but act to punish anyone violating the Terms of Service.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t happen if there were effective legit ways to farm silver.
This game has so many huge silver sinks, you need a way to actively farm silver. But most things give too little and/or you’re limited in how many times you can do it in a day.
If there were active ways to effectively farm silver (or fewer sinks), AFK farming wouldn’t have become as much of a big thing even back in 2017.

At this point, I can’t even hate on AFKers anymore or even blame them much. What they’re doing is a symptom of what’s wrong, not the cause.
But oh well, IMC will just put some cooldowns or whatever on the zombies and think it’ll fix it all.

People like @Lubu20 already made it clear that most of his silver is coming from active farming and not AFK farming. All he is doing is running Challenge Modes.

Sure, he has ridiculous gear and can most likely farm CM7 with ease, but the point is still valid that there are legit ways to actively farm silver. Not just silver too, but if you farm effectively and sell the materials you gain, you can make plenty of silver by active farming.

I personally dont ‘hate’ AFK farmers, I just recognize it is violating the TOS TOS(lel) - So I would prefer not to do it. I also think that if enough people do it, it is damaging to the game’s economy so it is good IMC is fixing it, I just wish they were quicker about things.

You are actually reaching so hard. So by that interesting logic, does that mean you should be banned for resurrecting players infinitely in TBL to win matches before that got patched, too? Such a stickler for the rules yet abusing this obvious bug. Shame on you.

That seems to fit that twisted reasoning. Good bye, Remiri. Was nice knowing you. :wave:

That was an overall poor effort from you. I know you have an agenda and all, but you can do better than that.

I’m just wondering, Bokors zombie respawning now working normally and currently same as KToS, but why here is an “issue”, KToS prob not ? (I dont play in KToS so not really sure), I dont even see any patch notes change mention about Bokors as well.
And pls IMC, the roots aren’t from classes itself (reason as above), it was from u guys didnt take actions on those srsly such as reinforce the term of service, or will u guys fix some stuffs and make it become more bugs/inconvenience ? R7 fix on Boruta real fast, but why not this ? Remove afk pillars will shift the afk to dina bee farm / Use zombify to resummon slightly nerf but not impact the summoners / Make resummon zombies inactive to match with currently sorc/necro ?

Classic deflection. You do something wrong, but instead of fixing it you point fingers like a 5 year old.

Regarding resurrection, the tooltip could have been bugged and it was intended for Res to be infinite. Until we heard from IMC we wouldn’t know, but I did report it to get clarity and here was their response:

Hello Savior Thank you for contacting us and bringing this matter to our attention. We appreciate your enthusiasm for the game. We will take this as a feedback from you and forward to the proper department for them to review and see what changes can be done in the future. Thank you for playing Tree of Savior! Should you have any other concerns please let us know.

This is vastly different from a staff member saying something is an ‘issue’. A+ try tho.

Feb 12, 11:27 PM

Anyone who continues to AFK farm after this date of the Staff saying AFK farming baubas is an ‘issue’ is doing so knowingly and should pay the price.

no one in KR wants to pull any fancy sht since their accounts are linked to their SSN’s, so if nexon smites them its pretty much over + you get fined or possibly jail time depending on how 1337 you try to be.

Until there is a clear announcement on the issue, it would probably be smart to avoid making any assumptions on what you think this issue is.

Do you know exactly what issue he is talking about? Did he explicitly say in clear English what ‘issue’ is getting patched? Perhaps they will patch it so that the mobs do not respawn without clearing more of the area like in Dina Bee Farm and Demon Prison. The truth is that you do not know and there has been no official announcement on this like for other issues and bugs. I have no problem packing up my bokor bags and moving out of baubas cave if there is an official announcement that they do not tolerate AFK bokor farming. I check the news daily. Still waiting.

Please refrain from spreading unconfirmed misinformation from misguided assumptions to fit your own agenda. Have a nice day.

A smart person would put 2 and 2 together and say ‘hmm maybe I should stop AFK farming since a staff member said it was an issue’

you do you tho

1 Like

smart people don’t play tree of savior

1 Like

imma just borrow your logic again. smart person = wait they never banned afk farm before, they wont do it now. smart person = bob didnt actually say anything about the issue other than a patch, i shouldnt make up stuff. smart person = play pd before it gets nerfed, play bokor before it gets nerfed

You guys can keep trying to kill yourselves, i’m just dropping this.

Best part is that you can’t contact AFK people, not that they seem to bother with it.

5 Likes

Tell that to all the people who got banned for crashing channels and re-opening mystical cubes, lol. I am sure their plaintiff cry was this

but IMC didn’t say it was exploiting! wailing and gnashing of teeth

1 Like

smart person = doesn’t compare playing bokor to crashing channels

what about the people who just opened their boxes over and over, hmm?

“but I didn’t know” isn’t an excuse. Use your brain.