Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 28th, 2016)

Rapaz… Não tem um nome de gente nessa lista… rsrsrs

Man… There is not a single normal people nick in this list… lol

can we do the afk “Z” leveling and dont get banned ?

You WILL get reported (anyone who passes near you will consider you a bot) and you MIGHT get banned for those reports, i’ve seen ppl getting banned and released day after for that very behavior.

If you want to risk getting banned for being lazy go ahead. you shouldnt even be asking this -.- its an anoyance for every passing player you affect.

Why there are no validations for spam? I mean if someone spam same message through chat he should be silenced or smth and reported automatically, also there can be some validations for website links

Yo simplemente no comprendo como hay gente mierda, que en lugar de disfrutar del juego; pasar todas las aventuras (solo o acompañado), se ponen a crearse cuentas bots. Malditos jodedores, ojala que se pudran x3.

2 Likes

This is for EVERYONE

If you want to evade getting unfairly banned, make sure to always respond when someone talk to you and not kill stealing or going close to actual bots…

if someone click a bot and you were close it can click you by mistake and you get reported…

if the person ask you something and you never respond at all it will think you aren’t human…

If you start KS and never apologize, people will get mad at you and treat you like a bot…

4 Likes

Players have a hidden stat called “Report Influence Index” (RII) which increases or decreases depending on how accurate was the report. So, if a player reports a bot, this person will have his RII increased. On the other hand, If a person mistakenly, or maybe on purpose, report a legit player, the reporter get his RII decreased.

So, yeah… people can abuse it. But the system will also start ignoring those kind of abusers.

It’s a pretty decent report system don’t you think? :slight_smile:

Source: https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=377

The Botters are probably trying to get the report button removed by spamming regular players :frowning:

1 Like

The gameguard will not solve anything.

Why not allow only accounts with confirmed credit cards? Or some kind of document to certify the real identity? Players without a identity confirmed could be prevented from doing negotiations, use the market or speak publicly in chat.

If you want a real solution, you need real data

I approve this. People need to realize that KSing and not giving a shite can give em a bad reputation, possibly thinking about you as a bot.

1 Like

Staff… i’m begging you. Take a look at this, please:

nice :blush:

Only 122,100 x2 left.

People don’t want to throw in a card number for a free 2 play game. Would you trust me if I asked you for your card number just to do something, even if i ‘promise’ not to use it?

1 Like

Are the banned team names locked from being used again?
Are they deleted from the base I mean?
I always wanted to have a team name jacket**.

Love the physics on that picture.

Hello everyone. I work as a Game Master for an International MMORPG Game. One of our rule for players is that they provide a non-gibberish name for their characters. Random character names like “Asdgftet” will get permanently banned. I would like to see the ToS staff implement the same thing. Giving a proper name to bots will take a lot of time since some of them will be taken already and getting the ID blocked will require them to com up with new proper names which will take forever.

Another thing that they can do is to get more active Game Masters. Right know, I personally believe that they are understaffed so reports from players will really help – note that screenshots should be provided as evidence of botting or a video if it calls for it.

I just hope they can come up with a plan soon. F2P day is coming and there will be players who will attempt to go foe botting.

coughs

And that works soooo welll on the korean version.

YOu can simply make up identitys…
Google how korean games work in that way… rather good, sadly still just ignored by bots.

Credit Cards would be a way to go… but not everyone wants to use them.

So many bots. Should try a ip ban

They have been recently spamming the /w chat.
I’ve made an archer yesterday and I noticed that just when I started right when you arrive west siauliai woods and got this movement tutorial, I already got some gold sellers messages on my /w. I tried to look for his character so I could report but I could not. Please IMC, you got check this. Thank for your hard work anyway :smiley: