Tree of Savior Forum

šŸ“£[UNBANNED NOW] Banned for ''botting'' (See what a bot looks like)

I watch the whole vidā€¦

I can only say there there is a high chance he /she indeed was palying the gameā€¦maybe shes a bot/notā€¦ i dunno

Totality of the situation

Movement:First of all. movement pattern is kinda to randomā€¦ hard to judge whether its a bot or not so i say (50% 50%)

Buffs:Utilizing of her main core buffs: he/she tend to miss out fully utilizing her buffs as compared the botsā€¦

Compared to the bots i see they usually ensure all their chap buffs are stack before farming i say (60% player 40% bot)

#Derp effect: Look at 04:04 to the end of the video once he/she got disconnectedā€¦he/she logged back in and find no mobs thereā€¦ she/he pause before moving her mouse cursor to find the tabs on the logout and char selection screen (70%player 30%bot)
(i dunno if i should laugh at @Avidity at this point ā€¦ )

Look at his/her profile

Probably could tell why she ignore the GM lolzā€¦which is laughable XD

Srry im at work so this are the only things i spotted

Heres a potato

But at least we know GMs are banning bot

#Edit: Then again as what PrinceMark mentionedā€¦ it really depends on the bot programā€¦maybe shes not using the same script as the gold sellersā€¦so thatā€™s a probability

Edit: Dayum this is fun XD still watching the way things turns out
ā€¦bah i should be doing my stuff

2 Likes

good job mate. good job .

1 Like

cant you got to live with it ahhaha

1 Like

Donā€™t want to dogpile on you @Avidity but I am curious, why wonā€™t you reply to the GM when he/she was asking you to?

P.S: To whoeverā€™s planning to reply to me and say, ā€œcause heā€™s bottingā€. Donā€™t. I am asking the OP not you. Thank you very much.

Cant disagree on this mateā€¦ The pic has to much focus on the user teetsā€¦dunno if chatting with a fellow player or watching a twitch whore XD

http://i86.beon.ru/4/34/483404/69/101930769/tumblr_m15fqdOGMC1r3c09go1_r1_500.gif

MMM!!! where did I put itā€¦

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 28th, 2016)drrm

So if some one dontbwant to tslk to a gm he need to be baned for life?
If some one really boting he csnt do it for how ever long je wants?
Wow i wonder why imc think they ate doing a good job if people like you defending them.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I dont eajt to be a hater but i be any way. How hard it to teleport the person this gay gm think is boting to the small gm room? Or did imc didnt even did this in the gsme?

if i were the GM , i would totally ban you too. 100% botting

Faith in GM restored.

1 Like

and what will that help in determine if you are bot or not ?

and fix your english to something more readable

Soā€¦ active botting is still a thing then? ;/
I still vote for some xincode crap plzā€¦

Lol ā€œksā€ is a hack and slash game. You have it in more stupid way?

This thread

Bot jail WHEN

Well, if youā€™re running around constantly in one area auto-attacking things, and a GM walks up to you for a bot-check and asks you to respond, and you purposely ignore him without stopping and continue AAā€™ing, then yeah, you get ban.

Iā€™m actually surprised that you think itā€™s okay for someone to not have to respond to a GM in this type of situation. Youā€™re either being sarcastic or thereā€™s something seriously wrong with your head atm.

1 Like