Tree of Savior Forum

Non stop Bot Report! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Hey there my fellow players, Windmill here. So whats the deal with this insane amount of bots killing Red Kepas and Vubbe Miners?? They keep changing channels and have like super auto atack range! Plus, easy names like “ABSI84892 aos983” or “fhfhfhfhfh”. Why are they multiplying? IMC cant stop that?

wtf blizzard plz nerf

1 Like

Now they are at Tenet Garden, killing pantos like machines. No wait.

Bump for awareness, they are topping kills on server with almost 100k kills, and the names are clearly botnames. Can’t you ban them manually?

Hello Savior! Thank you so much for providing such details and for bringing the matter to our attention. It would be better if you can provide screenshots as evidence for the bot player you encountered so it can help us in further investigating the issue.

1 Like

Now in live, Letas Stream. They can even do quests!

And Sienakal Graveyard. Tons of bots Chaplains.

Thank you so much @windysama for providing such details and for bringing the matter to our attention. We will investigate the issue to determine what further actions will be taken on this account.

Some uses pronounceable names. But they can’t fool you, they walk weird, go back and forth, hit face on walls, only uses blessing. Every chanel you go. These are form ch 3 and ch4. Live Delmore Hamlet.

I’m working for free? lol wtf blizzard

1 Like

They can go Afk Tower mode too. Live Tenet Garden.

Edit: I created a archer to test if i can auto atack mobs by just pressing “z” key. It worked. So that archer was not a bot… just someone sleeping with “z” key pressed.

Best way to identify a bot user?
Build a ice wall and trap it inside it; watch they try to move like the wall does not exists. Struggle!
Now live, ch 2, Tenet Church B1

Now, here, a suggestion: Why don’t you add a tag to report Bots/gold-sellers next to block, just clicking in its name in global chat??

1 Like

Wait, what? I was in CH 9, game told me to join a bot. hahaha
Went to CH 3 to chase it and (!) Bonus bot. Crystal Mines F1.

Some more, Tenet Church B1, Priests atacks are like normal players. But the Swordsmen can atack warping.
CH 1
CH 2
CH 3
CH 4…
CH 5
CH 6

I don’t feel like doing this anymore GM.

1 Like

I saw the same bots today (miqno and enbo) running that bots again at Goddess’ Ancient Garden. I feel like GM are doing nothing after 3 days and those bots(miqno and enbo) still running.

Now they have arde danger. GM tell me that bans are joking.

How many times we need to report those guys for you do something?

BOT:
Server : Orsha
Team Name : miqno

BOT
Server : Orsha
Team Name : enbo

Aww… what a lovely bot with 5 likes we have here! Dvasia Peak.
Ah, and the Priest with kepa dool too. Are you even looking at this post?

One more to go, Dvasia Peak.

Forest of Prayer. (…)

Now CH 1, not the same Chaplain. But wait, what is this?? Why such a similar name?! Clearly not the same responsible.
Dvasia Peak, come on guys. Ban this already.

@STAFF_Ethan Can you lend me your power? Dvasia Peak, every CH infested.

Sigh…