Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 19th, 2016)

Well done. Keep it up :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

It got enabled today few min after server down for maintenance

These banned botters will surely populate the forums with “I’m innocent unban me plz” posts after the maintenance. Hahaha.

1 Like

Finally a good job from IMC staffs! And all of you guys say they never listen and never do anything. They might work slow but at least they DO work! Once again thanks for listening and please keep up the good work!

Poor you not knowing you don’t have to edit the client for doing that ;p

ggwp IMC

SLAMMMMM DUNK!

Prices of those items indicate that market is fubar. Need common items? Check yourself price of digele and loot for craft.
And whats so funny about billions? Even though I named that amount randomly:
disregard how many bots they didnt ban
1,394 bot accounts
If they make at least 500k-1m per day on average which I think they do thats 697.000.000-1.394.000.000
They don’t make that much per day? Not a problem, you can cover that up with time they were allowed to run freely.
What exaclty are you laughing at here?

Well, she was just autoattacking over there. Thats actually not botting at all since she might just placed a weight on the z key and went sleeping.

If she didnt get reported by 20-30 other people, nothing happened to that account tho.

Insert foot in mouth well then I did not see that earlier. If that is the case then there might be a tad bit of hope buuuuut I still don’t think it will get rid of the bots. On the other hand you are using modified files for the add-on are you not?

If it is modified files then VAC could possibly cause a problem.

Yes, I am using exp viewer, lua addons, reddit better-quest mod and much more even tried a nude mod.

2 Likes

Thanks! this is helping to make a better community :eggplant:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

hah! i see what you did there m8 :smile:
here’s a like!

1 Like

Nude whaaaaaaaaat???

I’m fairly certain what you see in this clip is not a modified client. I have a friend who plays with a really poor connection and I see her doing the exact same stuff all the time when her net is running really poorly.

This clip is just a bot with very high latency. He isn’t really running against the cliff, just imagine he was walking between the mobs he was attacking like a normal player and you’d see that the timings line up fine. I believe he even DCs at the end and that is why he disappears. But either way they still deserve to be banned for botting. :stuck_out_tongue:

But my point is don’t just report ANYONE you see doing this. They could be a legitimate player with poor latency.

I hope my account rywgyrts didn’t get banned. It’s strygwyr backwards a hero on dota. Why so many people report me for botting.

1 Like

Because that’s what we would expect if a BOT names a character. Just to be safe though, if you want other people not reporting you, you may want to say that you are not a bot or name your character something else ._.

@superb @Falle
It’s just remove character panty so far.