Tree of Savior Forum

Accounts Banned for Abuse (April 19th, 2016)

It’s hard to make a new character and transfer my arde dagger and cafrisun set.

Please add some new version of Founder Pack (or another way to buy TP).
Me and many of my friends alredy have all founders packs from Steam, and have no way to buy more TP ingame!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@Staff_Julie Just wanted to know what this is…

http://imgur.com/4TYYxD8

and why is my computer treating ToS like if it was poisonous food every time I launch it :\

I can still eat it/play the game… but not without that popping up and my computer screaming at me with the “Hey! are you sure this is a good idea”

after maint i can log in to game menu,tht server page but i cant log in to server,am i at ban list ? coz i see website server is up but i cant log in ? any 1 got this problem ? how to fix this ?

im getting the same thing and that MFC too

well i havnt done my mission of day,now going to reset in half hour n i still cant log in.

Digele’s a better example. I’m assuming it’s at that price too because of the 3rd-parties using it for RMT, but luckily, this makes it easier for IMC to keep an eye on those transactions under that item with their 48-hour period.

That was the funny part.

This is too vague for me to give a proper response to it as I don’t know how much they would normally make per day at Lv130+ and I don’t want to make an assumption. But what I DO know is:

• You cannot tie that 500k-1m per day to an account, as low-level Bots do not make anywhere near that amount even when running for 24 hours.

• The Bot number they listed does not refer to only grinding Bots.

• These numbers are spread across multiple servers, and not just 1.

• IMC has stated that they have the ability to view the top 100 silver (And I’m sure more) holders in the server if needed. So they can priority-ban ‘Botters’ if they come on that list, without having to log into the game.

• The Oracle Master shows a list of the highest amount of Silver earned via field. The highest earners are legitimate players, or at the least, not “sdkjsd lkwowe” and they talk/walk/play with others. These were the highest earners on the most-populated server, Klaipeda, before the ban-wave and still after the ban-wave, and these people aren’t constantly AoE-hitting mobs 24/6:

Everything.

Justice is served!

GOODJOB! IMC!

@DrRM @furkingbustar
Can you tell me when you get that error message? Is it when you first run the client? Does it appear while you’re playing the game, too?

I’ll check the policy on add-ons again.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is when I first run the client…

haven’t played much to see if it pops again during gameplay…

I got that message the first time i started the client after maintenance today, it appeared before the TOS launcher/patcher.
After clicking OK and running the game again it started the TOS patcher as normal, downloaded a .pak file and ran the game.

Speaking for Excrulon add-ons, should be fine the game and addons are working for me.
If that should not be the case anymore just let me know and I’ll remove them.
I do not use that quest add-on yet.

Also user.xml tweaks for performance improvements don’t lock me out.
and adding a hotkey to hotkey_mousemode.xml (to work around NPCs that don’t react to clicks) work for me.

any 1 got this problem ? how to fix this ?

Definitely not by contacting customer service through the homepage.

1 Like

i have the same problem~~

That must be DOTO or something. Take cm for good lane support.

you go to the steam library then right click the game. go to properties, then local files tab and then click the verify integrity of the game cache. wait for it to finish and then run the game. and then wait for it to patch again

im at 18% and waiting for it to finish patching

I’ll cross-post this here, maybe it helps some poeple:

that wont help cause i already running as admin, the 1st time i installed the game.