Tree of Savior Forum

A wild durian appears!

It uses: “Respect my authoritah!”, disconnecting anyone at Dina who doesn’t respond.
It’s Super Effective!

So they are using GM’s Instead of coding disconnect timeouts for certain maps.

Now AFK farmers problem is officially [RESOLVED].

Well … at least they are trying.

11 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::+1:

Nice

mmm durian…

GMs make me hungy :yum:

hopefully they are more resistant and determinate than the bots and lazy farmers

yup… everyone was kicked from the channel.

1 Like

It looks like IMC is taking a more aggressive stance against exploitative behaviour, the recent bannings and increase of GM patrolling seems to support this, I hope that is the case anyway. If IMC is taking note of repeat offenders and dealing with them accordingly they could really make an example out of them. Thanks Durian.

5 Likes

seems like someone applied for the gm opening post~

great

now we need to hire 2 more so gm can work 8hours shifts , 24hours a day~

keep buying those tp yo~
these gm aint gonna work for free~

huehuehue

Ya, aggressive stance…only took me about 54 threads and 300 megaphones in-game to get Durian to kill the 3 oldest bots on Klaipeda; Momohime, Snowdance and Majie.

Think i’m exaggerating, go to the bot report sections and type those 3 names into the search window.

If they actually cared about stopping this nonsense they would send a GM to Dina Bee Farm and Demon Prison 2 every few hours b/c on Klaipeda every single channel still has atleast 3 full parties of necros and sorcs and/or warlocks 24/7.

3 Likes

Say this to soviet or sorien.

Only after stating that necroing violates terms of service.

3 Likes

That’s nothing, in fedimian we have a guy who leveled characters boting with a warlock 2 to create 2 guilds and he gets matched with both to get free tp’s. The point is that now he owns 3 channels boting with those warlock 2 who got leveled boting with the first one, who is still doing his job after several forum reports.
Refer to Schwarzenegger army for more info, but hey, let’s create lots of topics because GM showed doing something which isn’t considered as an event in 9 months.

1 Like

someone needs to start speaking to him in spanish for lols

BTW this happened on Fedimian while nagger was owning 2-3 channels.

1 Like

Okey so he kicked afk necros, as Eilorith posted a pic of gm asking if he was online due to movement without response, I bet he did ask Schwarzenegger if he was moving without response and banned for illegal bot, isn’t he?

We have to wait now to see if this man reconnect his bots, if he is able will mean that boting is punished with being kicked from server and that’s all.

Edit. Nevermind, just checked and he is still with his warlock boting, looks like 3rd person program are legal.

3 Likes

Ha I wish, I’m just looking at it positively. Of course I could be wrong but the recent events are some signs of some kind of change, even if it turns out that way or not.

Sorien was banned but the exploits he found never should have existed and I, like anyone else blames IMC for their existence. It was the crack down on players who took advantage of it that I was referring to. (How justified the bannings were is another thing, if what IMC said was true, then I agree with them.)

I’m not saying Soviet is guilty or not, (I want no part in the hell that is that debate) but if he is, then IMC should absolutely ban him or anyone else who uses hacks or cheats. Maybe at the time they did not have the proper tools to see if he was hacking, maybe by the time they checked into him he was able to cover it up I don’t know, but looking forward it will be interesting to watch how IMC handles cheating.

Definitely. No disagreements from me there, it needs to be much clearer.

The point I made with my post is there are signs of change in how IMC is handling these problems and that we should watch closely on how they address them, especially going forward.

i will congratulate imc if they keep doing things positively

but if they mess up, i’ll have my share of fun as well~

coz the hue is evil… ngehehehe huehuehue~

So this is how IMC addresses to AFK farmers now? Interesting.

1 Like

In conclusion, please respect the gm. Even if you are a botter, you should properly reply to the gm. Even if you are afk, you have to somehow reply.

It’s not even a bandaid solution. It isn’t even a ban, just a disconnect, even when he can see that it isn’t just afk, but full on botting. I am glad the GMs are taking visible actions now, I just wish it was a little more…whats the word, permanant?

We must keep up the complaints to push IMC do more to kick afk farms.

As I said in another topic I don’t rly like this… It would be okay…but their last statement was that it’s not against the rules… then what are they doing?

Is it rly that hard to make a new statement about it? Yes… even if it’s just kicking out ppl from now on… because that’s quite rude if they said it’s legal first… with this logic they could just randomly kick anybody…

The inconsistency of IMC is rly killing me… It’s like this from the betas… the funniest is still when they said open beta is coming then they made an early access… and it still happens from little things to big things from time to time…

3 Likes

Indeed. It looks like GM’s are just abusing their powers against legitimate players.

I liked that too.