Tree of Savior Forum

A wild durian appears!

Nobody gets banned for AFKing. IMC never said macroing is allowed.
The sad thing is that he only comes to clear spots for his friends. And for some reason schwarznagger has an immunity and can bot in 3 channels simultaneously without being noticed (not really).

the funniest is still when they said open beta is coming then they made an early accessā€¦

Thanks to the way they described it, the Open Beta phase got skipped entirely for the release version.

Is it rly that hard to make a new statement about it?

I have been wondering that for quite some time. First the channel reduction targetting primarily afk farm spots, now player kicksā€¦
I donā€™t find their action wrong because Iā€™m highly against afk farm, though they could at least have more transparency towards their decision.

1 Like

Btw, Fedimian got 3->6 ch at Dina after the last maint.

I donā€™t know actually who they are kicking out. If it would be just ppl who are macroingā€¦ That would be fine. Iā€™m more against macroing than afk farming.

My necro got kicked too. And my skeletons can stay alive for more than 12 hours there w/o macroing.

Well, itā€™s like we have only 2 channels now.
4 to 5 of the new channels are 24/7 occupied by warlocks.
Did you see DP2? Necromancers are cute compared to warlocks, seriously.

1 Like

Steam works with tokens in case of bannings. As long as the token is valid, the player can log in and stay logged in. The token doesnt always get refreshed when you log into chara screen, so even after getting a ban, people can still log in because they only get moved into their chara screen with the old valid token still active.

The ban applies only after trying to get a new token. Thats why macroing users, despite being banned, are still online shortly after getting the ā€œbanā€.

Did anyone see Schwarznaggers bot ā€œStathemā€ lately? He got banned last week and should stay banned for a while.

No though I saw schwarznaggerr, stallone_ and windows95, as well as scar who started botting with him recently (heā€™s a different person)
Was stathem really banned? Well thatā€™s new.
But considering the fact everyone is familiar with this bot group and we have so-called ā€œinvestigationā€ going on why arenā€™t his other accounts (including real one) banned? If you ask me thatā€™s IMC not doing their work.
BTW the part about steam tokens is bullshit

I saw how CHEAPSHOT was being banned for botting and that he came online just 10 min later complaining about ppl busting him. I didnt see him afterwards anymore. The next day I asked John why that cheapshot was back again so he checked his files: He was still set as banned. John was surprised about that as well.

Any ideas what else might have caused that?

$$$$$$$

This is Goodā€¦ really really goodā€¦ now come to Tenet Churh F1 (Varena)ā€¦ I clicked report bot thousand of times but no action taken over the past 3 weeksā€¦ same bots and it feels like that button have no use or whatsoeverā€¦

Ban evasion thru some ??? method

Only way to punish players after that is a account wipe/deletion now. :joy:

1 Like

Im in love with durian <3<3<3

1 Like

why for lols :confused:

if Spanish is it main language then I will speak it to make things easier for itā€¦

If not then I use whatever language it use unless I donā€™t know it wellā€¦

You should have replied, " Yea I am ignoring you, stop embarrassing yourself.".

1 Like

A wild Durian ā€¦disappears?

He vanished after that.

Another one got sick of IMCā€™s way of doing things, apparently.

8 Likes

Does Durian have perfect abs like John?

2 Likes

Its sad when their own employees continue to flee like rats from a sinking ship, who is actually left from their original team.

1 Like

You need to make a thread about durian quitting

Ikr, contrary to what my haters might think I have 4 kids in RL so I can launch full scale attacks on IMC during maintenance and take some pot shots throughout the course of a normal day but I honestly dont have the time to keep too many threads going at once.

The uptick in my ToF game has just been b/c the servers have been in absolute flames the last 2-3 weeks so weā€™ve had way too much downtime. That and I cant stomach anymore FFXIV. I dont have 30 minutes to sit in a que to spend ANOTHER 30-60 minutes with 3-7 strangers anytime I want to get something done. ToS may be a dumpster fire but I can atleast hop on and solo anything I need inbetween my 13 month old screaming and showing signs of demonic possesion.

1 Like