Tree of Savior Forum

[VIDEO]GM working against AFK FARM

FINALLY they hired someone to do this job :3 <3

#GMLycheeLover

6 Likes

Maybe Lychee just wanted a good spot for his/her player character(s).

1 Like

Oh, sure… Like she needs.

Please someone raise the salary of this GM LYCHEE.

1 Like

Is Lychee working on all servers or just one specific server?

1 Like

STAFF_Yuri had already said that he has a paladin in the game…

4 Likes

WTB more Lychee

Oh sure… Like I was serious. :stuck_out_tongue:

On a serious note… I find it funny but on the other hand I don’t find it as okay as others… IMC is just so inconsistent… Why can’t they just tell us if it’s not okay to afk farm…and why can’t they do something about it game mechanic-wise? …or if they want to keep it then why a GM randomly kicks out ppl?

It’s like a troll GM kicking out ppl for fun ruining their farming… :smiley: ( …but anyway… then I think it would be funnier to just wait on the last floor of ET for ppl to appear :smiling_imp: )

3 Likes

The funny thing is that the support said that AFK FARM does not break any EULA[quote=“Ayalon, post:12, topic:345713”]
IMC is just so inconsistent
[/quote]
And she had not stayed any second there, just passed disconnecting all necromancers

1 Like

They have been banning afk necro or whatever cancer method it is

but it’s not permanent, they come back after 7 days or less so people still do it anyway, usually with a different account

so basically you don’t get any penalty because only your afk account gets banned

1 Like

GM Grape also did this on the kla. server too. He stayed on for almost 2 hours answering questions and banning bots. He took many player suggestions on where bots were and banned them it was indeed glorious

1 Like

I took GM Grape to dina bee ch 1-3 and show him where all the bats was :joy:

Interesting. IMC stated publically that AFK necro farming was legal, as long as it didn’t abuse macros or bots. But here we have a GM disconnecting players doing legal (according to their terms and condition) activities. Funny how inconsistent IMC is, and how inept their staff are.

3 Likes

Just a promotional video I guess.
Do the GMs keep up the good work or not?
Thats more important than some cheap showoff.

Stop embarassing yourself!

Thats for auto pot sorc. Necro 3 afk doesn’t get ban unless you are botting; set path etc.
GM will teleport people to the entrance of dina if you are afk.

Ohh I get it now!
I was trying to find out how in this game you can contact a GM
So you can provoke him into doing his job and banning schwarznaggers
This thread has a solution! I need to level a necro and pretend to AFK farm!

It’s been a while finally seeing a GM! :kissing_closed_eyes:
I wish we can interact with #GM more in the game (I know this is not even RO but I’ve enjoyed doing events with GM and knowing they are around) #makeithappen

Lol agree! Getting swarmed by bees and GM is like gotta go, now buzz off and grind!
Player dude is like, wait! You disconnecting p… this stings badly!

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.