Tree of Savior Forum

[Guild] Crimson Knights (All rounder International Guild)

Hey guys, how are y’all doing? :grin:. I have been inactive for a quite due to college and stuffs :cry:. And just when I came back for the first time in two months, boom, they announced the plan for 2nd CBT lol. I’m still gonna be busy as heck in October though so not sure if I should be happy about this news or not :joy:

I’m just waiting for a when from IMC to get my vacation to play the whole cbt without sleeping, eating, cleaning myself etc… .

My body is ready and my hypetrain returned from hypetown :0

PS: I CAN FINALLY POST :O!

1 Like

Wait what? 1 month of testing? Guess my water bills will be much cheaper this month… #noshowering24/7

1 Like

I’m glad it will be a month cause I am getting transferred this month to a new office so work may get busy for me. OMG! #ICBT2!

1 Like

1 month of test :open_mouth:. Can only play after October cuz major exams lmao. I wonder what the exp rate will be though.

2 Likes
1 Like

Same here. I got an exam around 20th October. Good luck nopihina! :grin:
@Pomez hey, no problem. I’ve been busy too lately. Just focus on what you’re doing and make sure to keep updated.

2 Likes

Hey guys let me know if you want to form a leveling party with me for icbt2. I’ll be doing a squire and FS cleric. Probably squire first.

1 Like

I’m down saber

/20 Characters

1 Like

ToS coming back!! :sunglasses:
Hopefully everyone will have time for it. :frowning:

1 Like

Oh, and you guys decided on what to go with this time around? Archer is still bae. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Saber I’d love to :grin: (if I have time to play , that is :joy:)
I’ll probably stick with Cleric sine imc has changed the class system and skills quite a bit so my previous builds have been scrapped :tired_face:

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m new here. My friend invited me to this guild. Nice to meet all of you :smile: Any questions about me, just ask :+1:

Region/Nationality: North America/USA
Usual playing hours: 5-7 hrs weekdays, 7-14 hrs weekends
Possible primary class: Not sure yet but still looking through which classes (any help or suggestions is appreciated)
Possible council position: Any low rank so I can work my way up and earn the higher ranks
Reason for joining: I just want to have fun with friends (old or new) with a structured team play.
Favorite Quote: “Started from the bottom now we’re here”

2 Likes

Flash from tosbase.com mention that:
Several upcoming classes were added to the games files / had their Rank adjusted. Those classes are not available ingame right now but might get added soon.

Shinobi Rank 7
Fencer Rank 7
Dragoon Rank 8
Templar Rank 8

PiedPiper Rank 8
Appraiser Rank 8
Cannoneer Rank 7
Musketeer Rank 7

Mimic Rank 11
Daoshi Rank 11
Sage Rank 7
Warlock Rank 7
Featherfoot Rank 8

Chaplain Rank 8
Shepherd Rank 9
Plague Doctor Rank 7
Kabbalist Rank 7

Source:http://pastebin.com/23PxdNJz

My Assumptions

SWORDMAN CLASSES
Shinobi
Fencer
Dragoon
Templar

ARCHER CLASSES
PiedPiper
Appraiser
Cannoneer
Musketeer

WIZARD CLASSES
Mimic
Daoshi
Sage
Warlock
Featherfoot

CLERIC CLASSES
Chaplain
Shepherd
Plague Doctor
Kabbalist

Murmillo is for sure going to be in the Swordman class.
Puppeteer I’m guessing it will be in the Cleric tree for 2 reasons.First is that each branch has now 5 hidden classes except the Cleric without the Puppeteer.Second,Cleric already has Bokor and Necromancers that controls living things so why not have a third class to control object/beings.
Hackapell is for sure to be in the Archer class.

1 Like

My DPS build is going to be:

Rank 1 Cleric
Rank 2 Cleric
Rank 3 Dievdirbys
Rank 4 Dievdirbys
Rank 5 Monk
Rank 6 Monk
Rank 7 Monk
Rank 8 Chaplain
Rank 9 Chaplain
NOT SURE FROM HERE
Rank 10 Chaplain or Shepherd/Kabbalist/Plague Doctor (Depending about their skills and Attributes)
Rank 11 Chaplain or Shepherd/Kabbalist/Plague Doctor (Depending about their skills and Attributes)

I read somewhere that Chaplain is an offensive buff class so I’m going to need it for Monk.

**Note:**Depending on the Hidden classes (If there is more to be revealed/Skills/Attributes) my choice of classes from rank 8-11 may change.

1 Like

@GunLaw Work that archer.

@Pomez I’m starting at a new office this month so I hope I’ll have time too. but we’ll definitely group.

@Loztchild Thanks for the updates!

@g0s7aR Welcome!

1 Like

Sup. You guys can call me panda. A friend of mine invited me here. Hope to have fun with you guys.

Region: USA
Usual playing hours: 5-10 hrs each day
Possible primary class: Cataphract, highlander, or Doppelsoeldner. Anything that either has a spear or two handed.
Reason for joining: looks like a fun guild to be in.
Favorite Quote: Stop it.

2 Likes

Hi, Panda! Welcome!

/20charcterlimit

1 Like

@Loztchild thanks for the updates man

Im planning on playing a pied piper … will it be good if i go archer 2 then hunter 3 then some class here before going pied piper? any opinion guys

1 Like

I so totally want a god damn fencer, hype hype hype >.<!

@hongkypanda, herro !~

@codebreaker01 Archer is my weak point,… never played one in any game, and I dont get the archer skills / skilltrees in my perspective, I think I’m stupid… xD as much I want to help you, I cant :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like