Tree of Savior Forum

All translated Archer patch notes

All translated Archer patch notes…If im missing something… tell me…

• Archer classes resistance penalties against monsters of certain sizes has been mitigated.
  • When strenghtening bows and crossbows, resistance is mitigated on medium-sized monsters by 2% per upgrade up to 20%, and on large-sized monsters by 4% per upgrade up to 40%.
  • Fletcher - Fixed a bug where Arrow Production was only producing one arrow.
  • Quarrel Shooter: Rapid Fire can now be charged while moving.
  • Fletcher: Arrows can no longer be used to strengthen gems.
  • A problem where having a Crossbow and a Dagger Sub-Weapon equipped would make Kneeling Shot unusuable has been fixed.
  • Quarrel Shooter: Rapid Fire cooldown has been reduced.
  • Quarrel Shooter: The number of Deploy Pavise that can be active at one time has increased to 2.
  • Rogue: Feint now applies visual effects to the target.
  • Falconer: Dummy Pheasant and Circling no longer work without a companion.
  • Rogue, Squire: Daggers can now be selected for Weapon Maintenance.
  • Quarrel Shooter: Deploy Pavise now does damage.
  • Quarrel Shooter: Scatter Caltrops damage has been increased.
  • Sapper: Action: Enhance attribute has been added.
  • An issue where general attacks could not be cancelled has been fixed.
  • Scout: Camouflage – Fixed an issue where pressing arrow would mess up texture.
  • Scout: Undistance - Fixed issue where running out of SP would cancel the skill.
  • Archer: Swift Step – Critical Attribute can be learned in Circle 1 now, but total effectiveness is reduced by 5% per level.
  • Archer arrow attack is not impacted by armor.
  • Schwarze Reiter: Caracole, Retreat Shot, Concentrated Fire – Skill reuse time decreased.
  • Schwarze Reiter: Caracole – Knockdown removed.
  • Hunter: Growling – When feared, monsters will not run away and will not move when hit.
  • Archer: Kneeling Shot – Fixed an attack speed issue when attacking diagonally.
  • Scout: Undistance – Fixed an issue with charge gauge/SP while moving under this effect.
  • Hunter: Praise - Movement speed attribute giving correct values now.
  • Wugushi: Jincan Gu – Fixed shot applying DoT damage.
  • Wugushi: Detoxify – Skill range increased.
  • Skill resistance information added to some of the skill text.
  • Sapper: Punji Stake – Fixed an issue where the skill effect was being duplicated.
  • Quarrel Shooter: Deploy Pavise – Added animations for the skill when using two handed bows.
  • Archer: Kneeling Shot – Fixed a bug when equipped with a crossbow and attempting to jump to cancel while using the skill.
  • Damage of demolition skills has been increased. (I’m assuming this means Sapper skills.)
  • Scout: Camouflage – When using the skill “Undistance” while under the effects of Camouflage, the resulting animation would be off. This has been modified.
  • Scout: Undistance – Fixed an SP issue with this skill.
  • Ranger: Steady Aim – Fixed a bug where the attack speed decrease effect would not apply.
  • Scout: Cloaking – Five levels of this skill now also gives movement speed.
  • Scout: Cloaking - Movement speed property has been added
  • Rogue: Backstep – When attacking an enemy’s back with this skill, if a critical hit applies, it will be applied 4x.
  • Attack speed for the skill “Kneeling Shot” has increased.

*New kCBT3 Skill Additions and Changes by DiscKZee

• General change to Bows/Crossbows; they do not have an attack property. (i.e. Pierce, Slash, etc.) Handguns may be excluded. (Need clarification.)

• Instead, when enhancing Archer weapons (excluding Handguns), you can lower the damage reduction based on an enemy’s size.

• When enhancing bows and crossbows, resistance is mitigated on medium-sized monsters by 2% per upgrade up to 20%, and on large-sized monsters by 4% per upgrade up to 40%.

• Bonuses vs. armor-types have been added to a lot of skills throughout the entire Archer tree.

Archer

• Circle 1 - Fulldraw; +50% damage against Leather armor.
  • Circle 1 - Oblique Shot; Changed from Circle 2 to Circle 1.
  • Circle 2 - Kneeling Shot; Changed from Circle 1 to Circle 2.
  • Circle 2 - Heavy Shot; +50% damage against Plate armor.
  • Circle 3 - Twin Arrow; +50% damage against Cloth armor.

Quarrel Shooter

• Circle 1 - Stone Shot; +50% damage against Plate armor.

Ranger

• Circle 2 - Time Bomb Arrow; +50% damage against Plate armor.
  • Spiral Arrow; Now an attack type skill, used to be a buff.
  • New skills Arrow Sprinkle - Ranger skill. (However, the icon features a female Appraiser outfit, but the skill is listed as a Ranger skill.)

Sapper

• Circle 1 - Punji Stake; +50% damage against Leather armor, +50% damage to a Medium size enemy, +100% damage to a Large size enemy.

Wugushi

• New skills Circle 1 - Zhendu - Enchants the party’s weapons with poison. The next physical hit on an enemy will inflict a poison damage-over-time debuff.

Scout

• New skills Circle 3 - Split Arrow - Shoot an enemy with a splitting arrow. Upon a successful hit, the arrow will split into two and damage (nearby?) enemies. (Based on translated skill description. Clarification from in game testing would be appreciated.)

• New skills Be Prepared - Scout skill. (According to the skill description listed, it reduces the cooldown of all current skills on cooldown.)

Fletcher

• Circle 1 - Bodkin Point; +50% damage against Leather armor.

Archer Discussion KR/아처계열 직업에 대한 아처 유저들이 토론내용

http://pastebin.com/6r4PZ9uB

By the way , swift step’s attribute is still in c2 (with 10% critical per level)
and Ranger’s Arrow sprinkle is not coming out yet

Thx for sharing, I guess it’s time to plan that Quarrel Shooter o

‘is still’ means eventually it will change to C1/5%?

NOO q.q

kneeling shot circle 2.
I wanted to go 3 circles archers anyways… but this means the skill will be max 10 levels high…

I thought that Kneeling Shot was pretty OP anyways since at level 15 it made it so that you basically had the attack speed of a person with the Quicken buff from Chronomancers :no_mouth: Imagine you had both Kneeling Shot and Quicken back when you had level 15 Kneeling… it’s still a fairly good skill but I think it needed a nerf in the attack speed.

Any source on Be Prepared? This was an old skill that got removed, but maybe they’ve added it back? I’d just like to know how up to date this particular bit of information is. I can’t find anything on the matter, but I also can’t disprove it in-game (yet).

Its seems to coming back… I took it from New kCBT3 Skill Additions and Changes - Summary by DiscKZee

Thank you - look forward to seeing how it actually turns out.

im not very certain ,it may change anytime

Kneeling Shot C2 are u kidding me? The only skill worth in this branch just got stupidly nerfed…

It is on C2, but only 5% per attribute level (25% at lvl 5).

It’s still listed in the files as a Scout skill, but this is similar to other removed skills. (i.e. Aggressor, Savagery, Call of Deities)

It’s not available in game, but it’s present in the skill list.

I actually didn’t know it was a removed skill, if so it would explain why it’s still there in the files, similar to other removed skills.

Well, the thing is, it was removed back before KCBT2 came out. [I removed the part where I said it wasn’t in the original KCBT3 files - it was]. But yeah they seem to have just left it in there.

iirc, Be Prepared was datamined back there in the earlier times of the game, maybe even around CBT1. I remember Frost Pillar’s icon was also in the image pack.

waw, kneeling in c2 and oblique in c1

New update;

Attack speed for the skill “Kneeling Shot” has increased.

http://pastebin.com/WWCeryi8

Scout c3 here. Split arrow give more damage in the splited arrows. about double damage. i can be criticals too. main target took for example 2000 others take 4000. 2 o 3 targets arround are targeted for the skill. (it is a money maker skill…)