Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Also, Sugoroku event has started.

I used newocr.com → google translate, so it is barely understandable.
Translation.

All in all:

• You need to login and set your forum nickname before you can participate.
  • Looks like the dice resets every 3 hours.
  • Just roll when you can and receive some stuff after the event ends.
3 Likes

That’s actually a really cool idea for an event. I’ve always been envious of Nexon’s forum integration.

1 Like

Indeed. This also means that Nexon can do events w/o IMC which is nice.

I remember the Goblin Busters event where you needed to play a flash game.

And there were rewards based on the total kill count across all players.

Now they’ve gone further with NexonID integration and personal rewards.

3 Likes

Hey guys! I’m looking for a premium VPN (anything under $10/month is acceptable) to be able to play jToS from Eastern Europe. Any suggestions?

I’ve already tried using VPN Gate. While it is free, I feel like I’m pretty much vulnerable against any potential issues (including security concerns and the fact that Nexon can smash my face with a banhammer just for logging in from different IPs too often). Thank you!

Just found this
it is very cool!
Shin TOS Musou!

6 Likes

I’m not aware but do most guilds in jtos keep their guild neutral? it’s nice to find some guild battle every now and then.

Holy fug, as i long time DW/SW fan i think thosw videos are fking amazing, tnx for sharing <3

Lu Bu’s entrance is epic as always. Even better than that of 3 brothers.

Candy event.
Google translate.
Probably the same rewards as for iTOS.

Screenshot contest.
Google translate.

I’ve just started with 2 characters still below level 50 and just busy IRL/iToS while rolling dice during spare time lol… How they gonna distribute those items?

I actually made easier tables for captcha (helped a lot) and we might need more terms knowledge/macros to read Japanese (at least knowing what players shouting like Saalus, I’ve seen Alemeth for example)

2 Likes

Is it just me or pain barrier additional seconds for swordsman 3 isn’t on Jtos, or is this merely a bug? I was wondering whether some new attributes on other classes doesn’t appear too.

Bug. The fix has only just been applied to Korean servers last maintenance though.

1 Like

Thanks Gwen, didn’t know you are lurking at Jtos page too, hahahaha.

@rveins Looks pretty much like an extended hiragana chart with hard and soft syllables. You only need the basic one for captcha, however.

That’s nice I guess. jTOS is getting fixes fast. Content updates too, but they are soooo random.

1 Like

Nearest maintenance. Through the barrack mail I guess. Like a previous web-event.
Google translate.

Edit: Through the market inbox this time.

It’s a shame that you can’t transfer some items through the storage box, did jtos people found this absurd or anything?

There are some plans regarding this.

Sorry, I kind of mislead you. Though it’s kind of connected, does that mean the event rewards during the sugoroku i.e timed vouchers, timed abrasive and the like can be transfered in the storage box? Though, I wouldn’t hope that that the said plans on your link would be implemented during the time frame they’ve given.
Thanks atari.

9 fps open PVP

Any update on future plans for JTOS so far?

Yeah, I misunderstood you. I realized it when I saw tons of vouchers in my 1st char’s retrieve tab. =/

Haven’t seen any. jTOS implenemted the latest optimization month ago along with new open dungeons.

1 Like