Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

thanks to atari’s guide on how 2 JTOS I guess some of us on itos can now go to jtos and have a better tos experience.

7 Likes

I geuss we can start the thread with:
How is your ping?

How stable is Jtos?

How buggy is Jtos?

Is it easy or okay to play on Jtos (communication-wise)

1 Like

Just got in it, it works a bit better than ours, the ping is high for me, around 300ms, but it is playable in a certain way lol.

I still didn’t try to add the english folder for translation, but since i already know what is what in the game (shitload of alts lol) so far i don’t see much problem.

Edit: It started to lag badly now lol, it might be inconsistent connection to the host i am, i will try other tomorrow (more like later, it past midnight). But i won’t have much hope for it.

1 Like

the only problem i might have is when trying to get into grind parties, cant read the chat…

1 Like

In our time we use this, it’s not impeccable but it’s a good start

1 Like

Above iToS shop bubbles completely out of place in ultrawide resolutions.

Bellow, jToS at its finest lol.

2 Likes

wow, i play in ultrawide res as well… theres a lot of bugs… i wonder how the 2 clients can be so different…

2 Likes

The difference is, jToS have a publisher to pester the devs for solutions, while we are their (IMC) research lab, so they do whatever they want to our version to see how it turn out, and tweak the others that have publisher.

Update:

Enchant scrolls at Klaipeda = 140k+

In Japan =

Some of the costumes:

Not sure what kind of Anvil this is but hell expensive.

Unfortunately, there is no Tokens to sell, not sure if they are tradable too.

Another update:

We are losing all the costumes and what not to exchange shop, JToS on the other hand:

12 Likes

Difference is jTOS has a publisher that can pester the devs to fix things or some ■■■■ while iTOS is self published by IMC which means that noone is there to pester them about how things are and they(IMC) can do whatever they want at their own pace.

If iTOS bleeds a lot of players to jTOS it might result in IMC getting their ■■■■ together (doubtful), jTOS would put more xenophobic measures(very likely), or Nexon offering to publish iTOS(doubtful but if it does happen, “I QUIT GREEDY EVIL PUBLISHERS!”).

1 Like

those anvils are silver anvils.

1 Like

Hmm, these look a bit dark than the ones we got here, i could be wrong tho, i haven’t saw one for a while.

1 Like

Scrolls, token, and penguin price are the same in iTOS

銀=silver. so i think is a silver anvil.

1 Like

LOL, I guess they have a bit less bots.

2 Likes

Should some of us try to create an itos guild?

important point is that we do not try to show that we are from itos. I think it might help us get a bit more organised

1 Like

You guys are right JTOS is really the best version of TOS right now…

1 Like

I just started as well , agree with the idea of creating an itos guild lol.

1 Like

Nice idea! This will make a field grind easier.

I remember some guild called “Baka Gaijins”. Maybe from kTOS.

Showing that we don’t know Japanese may be a good idea, however.

In TP Shop yes, but the prices on the scrolls and costumes in market are other thing.
Also, i don’t know and probably not, if the companions are tradable, if it was i think there would be a bunch in the market.

Then it is.

1 Like

man i dont even know what class to start