Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

Seems dry for two weeks, pain barrier and some new attributes bug not yet fixed.

Yeah, no patch/event today, just a regular maint.

However there are great plans for the next maint.

Next patch.
Google translate.

Thatā€™s hella fast. Also, jTOS announces hidden classes now? :confused:

Anyway, I need to level a few toons to 260 with all those dungeon changes.

Yup thatā€™s way too fast for updates.

Nexon jp, boycotted developers and announced the hidden class hahaha.

They canā€™t teach Public Relations to ktos and itos so they canā€™t get good, because of language barrier you see but Jtos can still talk international ;).

you would see itos do this as well
but just a text tho ā€¦donā€™t think they will announce it openly like this
since its hidden

This should be the first free token event in a series. As was stated before.

Free tokens, yay. Letā€™s hope that another event (cherry-blossom) will give some kind of EXP boost.

EDIT: 2 15-day tokens and 7 x4EXP tomes.

any good VPN other than softether?

1 Like

I dunno, SoftEther is fine for me. Well ā€¦ it can be anywhere from very smooth to unplayable depending on the host.

I agree but Iā€™m looking for something more stable because sometimes the host just disappear then I should choose another host

1 Like

Rofl tfw Nexon treats players better than Imc

Hi there,

Going to start on jToS today. Is there an English guild or ways to connect with English speaking players in-game?

Also, is there anyone who wants to quest together?

Edit: At what time do dungeons reset?

@kyriosz yeah, thatā€™s quite ā€¦ unpleasant.
@SpecialOperations ĀÆ_(惄)_/ĀÆ
@hoonlakui [quote=ā€œhoonlakui, post:396, topic:339058ā€]
Also, is there anyone who wants to quest together?
[/quote]

You can PM me on forums, I have a necro. It may gain you a few levels before VPN dies.

6AM JST

Sent you a PM.

/20characters

Have we got interest within English players for a guild? :slight_smile: Now would be a great time to make a Templar with free tokens and the event.

Holy moly I got another free Token, while itā€™s separated I got 1 month free tokens total now lol. Not sure if the giveaway on website (like next week?) is free for all or need special requirementsā€¦

But I realized there is no instance clear and tome multiplier x4/x8 (neither found in item NPC/recipes nor market). Not that big deal but probably japan players hate boosters like that. Although GM still give timed EXP tome x4 via cherry and issue compensationsā€¦

Iā€™m getting some time to login and level up before expiration of free itemsā€¦ If more people wants to try this server, there is free token for you until 31th May and good chance to test balance patch earlierā€¦ jToS already teasing it on forum

As I mentioned, they failed to roll the patch they announced before (which should also include free team storage slots) in time and now planning to supply players with free tokens until they implement that patch.

@atari are we expecting any class reset/stat reset soon as skill changes hit Jtos?

http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/427

3 Likes

Another token.

You need to claim it within 1 week, however.

So, that big rebalance patch is coming this time.

http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/449

[Google Translate]

Also, beware that some low-level grind like invocation at Constructors Chapel or necro at Dina is probably bannable now. The former is considered an ill-mannered behaviour towards other players and bannable at sight, while the latter require few ā€œProtection modeā€ soft bans ā€¦ probably (I got like 3-4 as of now, but Dina looks empty).

http://tos.nexon.co.jp/players/news/446

[Google Translate]

1 Like