Tree of Savior Forum

Colored Event Hats

Hi!

EDIT:
Seems we can only get White Cat Ears in the event, not sure. Everyone’s getting only them.

Also, seems you get only one per account.

It is possible that the next hats are part of the next events.

Tradable / No restrictions it seems.

Thanks everyone who bought too much helmet enchant scrolls, so the rewards are permanent and it was a typo!!!11

In this event players can acquire colored versions of these hats:

1. Cat Ears
  2. Rabbit Ears

But on the event page there is:
“- All event items are untradable and will be deleted during the scheduled maintenance of March 28, 2017.”

@STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy will these colored hats be deleted when the event ends or will the colored hats still be available for use after the event?

6 Likes

edit: i was misinformed <3

1 Like

nice where you find this information?

Pink Heart Hairpin are from Gacha Cubes.

@santuw https://tos.neet.tv/items?q=rabbit+ears

Also, these colored versions doesn’t exist in ktos, that’s why I’m asking, they may or may not be permanent, need staff answer :c

1 Like

its nice if be permanent, very cool… i want this white cat ears :smiley:

Really doubt it, they are aesthetic items and final prizes of the event…

1 Like

Hmm personally I don’t think they are going to be deleted, they are like normal event headgear (Pumpkin headgear / Chicken headgear) we had previously, hence we get to keep them. Confirmation will really be nice though.

10 candy basket for 1 cookie house cube, which contains a coloured headgear. The 1st one is “White Cat Ear”.

I really like this event, it is suitable for everyone, the buffs/equipment given are good and the candies are really easy to get. It takes roughly around 30-50 kills on average for 1 candy to drop for me (hence around 1~1.5hrs for 100 candies). Thanks IMC for making this event.

Btw, the Sugar Bracelet and Sugar band are both bracelets, just with different names.

8 Likes

Are they really? I was told it was from the event. Good to know! Thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If enough people buy helmet enchant scrolls they will be made permanent and what they said is a typo. Kappa

1 Like

Works for me

People who havent bought enchant scrolls will also benefit from this.

1 Like

its fixed hair acc per 10 cubes? not RNG??? nice!

Seems like most of the people who opened the 1st cookie house cube said it is “White Cat Ear”. Will have to see what others have gotten, so current assumption is it is fixed rewards.

Edit: Thanks @LunarRabbit for the information, edited to prevent confusion.

2 Likes

From what it appears to be you’ll receive one of the 6 headgears (3 cat ears, 3 rabbit ears) out of random, but a single headgear per box is guaranteed.

That’s a very tame event, I like it regardless :0

@Edit

I read your question again, you’ll receive a box per 10 candy baskets delivered.
So it’s 10 Baskets -> 1 Cube -> 1 Headgear, not 10 Cubes -> 1 Headgear

3 Likes

I ironically enchanted black bunny ears with a lot of my founder TP at launch. This would be silly to not make them permanent but who knows they could have gacha boxes waiting with them inside. The @Manager_4 is debating his decision with Staff right now I bet.

3 Likes

Nah, they are all sleeping by now, it’s around 5am for them atm. :smile:

They are not.

Oh wait, this is one automated answer. :confused:

I’ll hope staffs answers this topic :c

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like you get a box every 10 basket. You only get 1 box on your first 10 submission and then after that you get nothing. Atleast thats how it was for me.
Btw I also got the white cat ear from the box.

3 Likes

I can confirm that fact, since it’s the same for me (now, if it is a bug, or how the event works, I can’t). No new Cubes after the first one.
And, White Cat from that Cube.

2 Likes

yeah same here… white cat ear lol

Great event.
Costume hats to look prettier on tree of fashion.

IMC fixes problems by throwing candy and hats at players. Good job.

Recycling existing assets. Where’s the Hue rainbow of coloured cat ears. I want blue for sadness.

3 Likes