Tree of Savior Forum

🌸 Some info about the future plans on TOS 🌸

So, Nexon released an update shedule for the master race of japanese players.

You may find it interesting.

February-March
After April

Official announcement
Google Translate

iTOS won’t see those updates earlier than next year, but you may take a look. Warehouse, damage formula and skill/class changes look particularly interesting.

20 Likes

Interesting :sparkles:

2 Likes

Things under a publisher works well. That is all there is to it.

If we ever see any of these changes, which I high doubt, it would be when the game is almost finished, if it ever get there.

All we have to do anyway is wait to see what will be of iToS, but after the last patches, I can picture it being shutdown in the western market.

Unless by a stroke of luck IMC remove the current team and put a competent one. (and yes, at this point, there is nothing more to say about the current dev team and their knowledge on codding)

6 Likes

Nexon knows.

10 Likes

Nexon doesn’t fix a thing, they can tho, pressure IMC to fix stuff, and as we know, each version has a different Team, and in my pov, iToS got the bad ones at it, since they won’t bother in read our complains, except the ones they think it is relevant, or, as we saw already, the ones that we poke the hell out of them (like exploits).

We don’t have a bridge between us and the dev team, not because we lack, it is because they don’t want to create one.

10 Likes

This^   

1 Like

shall i start a kickstarter cashpooling haukinyau buy over the itos publishing rights?

huehuehue

2019 we might see NA Nexon buy over n make TOS their exclusive flagship~

4 Likes

It won’t cost muchafter a few months. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Nexon knows they have to force IMC fix the game for Japanese players, because if they leave then TOS is really dead.

2 Likes

If Nexon ever buy ToS rights and code, it will be through Korea, they might remove temporary (or for all they care completely) from west and fix the stuff needed.

But in all honesty, if the game code is really messed like a staff said it is, I doubt Nexon would even be dumb of waste money on a project that was wasted from the start.

To fix the actual stuff, it would be necessary to rework the code from the ground up. Basically remake the whole code again.

Who would waste money and time on that at this point?

One thing that can be happening tho is, IMC is pushing with their belly the main issues while remaking the code to apply in big patches when they are fixed.

And as I said on other posts, I will only believe on the above when they show the results, not through texts without any value to back it up.

7 Likes

Wow def division in dmg formula? Peltastank master race confirmed?

Finally someone have the sense to tone down the solo content. The multiplayer end game content difficulty is fine as it is, but being unable to progress through the story because you’re using a home made rainbow build should never be a thing.

Last but not least, the elimination of random mobs escape AI. I’m officially sticking with ToS until next year. (even though whatever is in those pics aren’t guaranteed to ever hit iToS)

1 Like

It would be interesting how they would rework the damage formula. Seems to me though that they’re just aiming it to be more casual.

Apparently they noticed that now with the pet gears out you only need the team storage to transfer silver. Pretty good insight nevertheless

Does that mean no more 1 damage or transcend2win? kewl.

1 Like

I demand this updates so badly -.- specially the nerfs on rank 8 mobs, not fair that you can’t explore maps unless you have top tier gear and a sage with missile whole helping you out

or be a scout1 archer build :>

top gear? grynas with yellow allows you to explore with ease with 2.5k pdef easily.

with 2.5k mdef u can solo all content in ease even lolo arena 1-20

In fact grynas +6 with 2 transcedence in top/bottom allows you to get 2k defense.

1 Like

It’s so sad to know that we don’t get great updates like the other ToS servers

1 Like

These plans sound great, hopefully they will be as good as they sound.

To all of you thinking/saying that we won’t get these changes… srsly why wouldn’t we, it’s the same company making them and since they most likely improve the game a lot why wouldn’t they implement these on our server as well :confused: It’s not like we haven’t got most of the changes anyways.
Sadly we will probably get these in august or something :sweat:
(We did get optimization not long after ktos tho, so considering when these will be added there we could possibly HOPEFULLY get them a bit sooner. We’ll see. )

I have expectations that with the Kupole server out, IMC will be more accurate with their content release schedule. There’ll be no excuse to send content to certain servers before others. We’ll see.

1 Like