Tree of Savior Forum

1st JTOS thread

No they did not. But Nexon did mention how much trouble they had been having entering the Japanese market with their other titles. For TOS to receive the comment it did can only be a sign of good news.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to buy tp through paypal? or what are the means to buy tp? Thank you. Also did anyone build a guild yet? XD it would be nice if the english community gathered.

New free dungeons. (Hunting grounds)

Announcement.
Google translate.

Im downloading it right now to check my ping, does anyone know if non-token users have the same limitations as in iToS? ( 1 item on market, 30% tax, not able to trade, etc)

Yes. I tend to sell everything when I get a 7-day token.

And how do you get them?

Random events. I got one from the New lunar year login event and 1 from the Valentineā€™s day event.

Just wondering, are there many necro/sorc/locks on jTOS DP and Dina Bee?
:thinking:

Just wanted to compare cultures lol

There are plenty of them.

None or almost none. Macroing is not allowed unlike iTOS.

Havenā€™t seen any. There are topics aout DP locks killing all mobs though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m surprised they donā€™t sell tp tokens on public market. Well eitherways, is there anyone planning to build a guild on Laima?

Token does not tradable there from what Iā€™ve readā€¦

Can anyone see for Pardoner or any AFK shop pricing in jToS (by screenshot)? This is what Iā€™ve experienced from multiple servers:
A. Playing fun for 350 silver Blessing (making itā€™s not worth to make Pardoner for profits) - Telsiai server
B. 500-700 silver for Blessing that people still pay and get some hundred k silvers enough to buy cheap stuff - Klaipeda and Fedimian server

Iā€™m not looking for big profits but rather I want that I still get reasonable hundred k silvers in-case I got busyā€¦ Thatā€™s reasons why I got Pardoners when itā€™s profitableā€¦ If jToS got option B, might opt to trying make one (and more hardcore to make that Pardoner as fighter characters, add Cleric 2+Inquisitor)

Untradable.

@neith720 planned to sacrifice his first Ģ¶nĢ¶eĢ¶wĢ¶bĢ¶oĢ¶rĢ¶nĢ¶ Ģ¶cĢ¶hĢ¶iĢ¶lĢ¶dĢ¶ character for it.

Here you go.

1 Like

Yea thatā€™s my intention but with my low free time and high ping it may last for a good time until I do it I guess.

Thereā€™s one in Tels who sells Bless and Sacra for 1 silver. Donation is thru Aspersion at 10k silver. The character is stationed at West Siau, the first map.

Thanks. Thatā€™s actually good price and Sacrament is even higher. Though same as neith, I need more spare time too to start heheā€¦ Is the tax already 30%? Not sure if thatā€™s already applied or they still use 50% taxā€¦

@randomranter
I donā€™t mind with donating or non-profit shops but for Telsiai server it really buried Pardoners with more people doing it (West Siau is fine to help newbies but not on Fedimian/ET/Saalus)ā€¦ I even still buy buffs in certain places and 4k silver for 3 buffs is still cheap enough when you will get bunch of silvers after dungeon runs. So making the price too cheap and not even making profit to discourage players make AFK shoppers is really dumbā€¦

Again I donā€™t need millions silver but enough silver to enjoy basic needs. Same as Iā€™m taking light job people asked why Iā€™m fine for low average salary but if that can pay my foods, internet, and basic fees itā€™s enough to not sacrifice spare time to do gaming and other hobbiesā€¦

1 Like

so, the most important question, I guess?

have there been any IP-related bans so far? really want to try jToS, but am afraid of possibility of me being banned due to being dirty gaijin

I looked for some related info before trying jToS and as far as I know anybody has been banned - yet some people think that possibilities of getting banned are there.

Still you may get banned be your account - mail (since itā€™s the way you log in), in order to connect to jToS you must use a VPN, which basically means that banning your IP will be useless lol.

1 Like

which server has the most english people? and is there a guild?

Laima / ćƒ©ć‚¤ćƒž

There are a lot of guilds, but no english guild yet.

Yass!

New free dungeons.[JP]
New free dungeons.[Google translate]

Time to change equips.

New high PDEF/block shield is quite good.
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Shield&ulvlmin=120&grade=3&f=1

While cloth shirt has +/- the same stats as 170 one
https://tos-kr.neet.tv/items?type=Shirt&ulvlmin=120&grade=3&f=1

You can look for other items by changing equip type in the URL (case sensitive) to Staff, THStaff, Bow, THBow, Neck, Ring, etc.

2 Likes