Tree of Savior Forum

[Your Revelation Fan Art] Official Fan Art Voting Thread!

Hhhmmm
Isnt that good if random people see this game still alive…

Ohh ToS make contest again
Why not we join BLA BLA BLA BLA

Somehow that make ToS have more player, and that good for our server.

And vote have rule like vote only from ToS player only ?

:hey:

:sad: i was late for this

1 Like

Join next time
:sad:

pat pat ‘w’/ it is a very lovely entry featuring you, neppers and penpen. can always try to fit it for next artfest

1 Like

I didn’t know there is a fan-art contest going* if not because “her spam”. (*Yes, I didn’t always read TOS news) and decide to make an account to “boost” her art contribution. but I found the others submitted art quite interesting so I ended voted more than two fan-arts.

Thanks to you Marten, now we (especially her) are aware of the issue you pointed out.
Hope we can learn from this and become a better community.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, there has been a case in the past that an art was disqualified/didn’t win because more than half of the vote were made by new account/IP, making it clear that the artists either made a bunch of new accounts/asked their friends to make a new account to vote for their art. So if serearu really spammed other servers and those people end up registering and voting for her art, it’s her disadvantage instead.

I can’t support either party especially since I’m not in the server so I can’t comment more, but the admins will definitely do something if rendered necessary, so you actually don’t need to stand against the artist as much as this. Let the admins decide depending on their policy.

you’re not the only one here :sad:

I miss this art =/ [SUBMIT] The three musketeers