Tree of Savior Forum

[Your Revelation Fan Art] Official Fan Art Voting Thread!

Title: One With Nature
Server: Silute
Team Name: Hyskoa

Description: “Hi there! My name is Ava. As a druid, my job is to protect the whole forest. I care for nature and everything alive. I protect animals, help plants grow and my trees give the best fruits someone could taste! My revelation would come in the best form I could ever ask: The gratefulness from those I love and care.”

This game feels like home to me! I love helping my friends - that’s why I’m always playing as a cleric/support or utility… I feel happy when everyone’s playing together and had many good moments with them. This druid is a character of mine and I feel the best when playing with her.

25 Likes

Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: Armil

Description:
For the past three months playing this great game, I’ve experienced many things. Happiness, sorrow… the laughter and pain of getting kicked out of the game. I’ve experienced it all.

I also know that behind every Revelator is just like me, a dude behind a monitor, loving the game.

So I drew this based on imagination and personal experience. What if, the Revelator is enjoying the game when suddenly the Goddess cries out for help. BUT, before they get into this awesome Isekai fantasy anime situation the game disconnects? Imagining how hyped they were only to meet their expectations with disbelief and pain… This was the result.

71 Likes

Server Name: Klaipeda
Team Name: Repentance

Description:
Two siblings in a journey to save the world! Maybe next time they find their Revelation!

10 Likes

Title: Mythology Revelation

Server Name : [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name : TSHM
Description:
Giltine is a badass waifu <3<3<3 . Maybe Laima is Antagonists in this story act weak but she is the master mind of all evil. Who knows… she being held for so long untill now maybe she turn to the dark path after all this years. And plot twist Giltine know all this form the begining and sacrifice herself to protect the world and stop Laima evil plans. :smiley: it would be a great anime movie :wink:

Quote by Elie Wiesel: “ Even in darkness it is possible to create light …”

7 Likes

I like all of them tbh :satisfaction:

it’s really hard to just pick specific ones as they all show different aspect and focus that reflects what the artists have in mind Owo

the effort they put in sharing their reflections is something i enjoy as much as i try to gain insight about their works owO

it’s really nice to see familiar faces participating again, as well as new participants adding variety for the event X3

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I’m new on this community platform. but how is the vote count? does simple like on fan art would do?
and if i give all of them likes does it still count?
(I kinda like more than one, it is hard to decide the most favorite one)

2 Likes

can vote as much as u want

1 Like

The 5 posts with the most likes in this thread will be the winners.

An additional 5 will be picked by the Staff after the User vote.

You can like as many or as few as you want.

1 Like

Why just 5 winners this time instead of 8 like last contests? = w =
So many good entries hard to win xP

We know which 5 will be the most voted. I’m anxious for the 5 lucky ones. :sweat_drops:

Coisa mais linda, Seth :heart_eyes::blue_heart:

cakep nih tp yg vote dikit :((

Wow, very cute :)))))

Hey, is there a disqualification for spamming on random servers?

One thing to keep in mind about Marten, is that ser posted once about it. Apologized, and now feels like ■■■■ over the over the top reaction Marten had.

Everything from mocking her, to calling her slimy, even after she apologized. It’s real ■■■■■■ up imho. Especially since if no-one knows your art exists, how is anyone going to see it?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s spamming. You are trying to cancel someone who just try to get a recognition of their art. Their act is normal, I believe others as well, and not worthy to be disqualified just because they asked for help POLITELY. They don’t force you as well, why so upset lol. I’m so sorry they went to the wrong discord where the people, instead of being supportive, just straight up being a jerk :smiley: we know this event are made so people can know more about this Tree of Savior game, but eh… that might not be crossing on your mind… so petty lol
You, did a harassment.

1 Like

hello ‘w’/

i would just like to clarify that there has been disqualifications on people asking for votes outside the community

and as far as i know, the artfest is not about advertising the game for publicity stunts

it is a means to recognize talent within this community, as well as to have a fun activity

it is originally an event where winners are picked by staff :prince:

though due to popular request, a voting section is added on the proceeding events

but lately, i think people asking for votes outside the community is being tolerated

while it may seem that way let’s ask ourselves these questions :hey:

1. Are we gaining an unfair advantage towards our fellow participants by doing so?

2. What are the effects on people’s morale towards the event knowing these things occur in the event? won’t some do the same and a domino effect occurs?

3. Who are the ones who will ultimately be seeing the loading screens inside the game?

4. Is there an absolute dependency between recognition from communities unrelated here with the event? is it possible that such recognition be obtained even after the event?

5. How will people perceive future artfest with this? Will people be encouraged to participate? or discouraged?

i have nothing against anyone involved since the effort everyone put for the artfest is equally worth appreciating for me

Quepie is a nice person and also a newcomer, and may not be very familiar with how things work here

Marten is only inquiring if not reminding that there have been past disqualifications due to this method. But next time let’s keep the identity of people involved censored out or PM staff for inquiries of this nature so to avoid issues

i just want to remind everyone to do our best in keeping a healthy environment in the event with these questions serve as a guide and as well as avoiding senseless conflicts so we can have more events like this in the future

in that sense, everybody is a winner for preserving the event’s integrity :satisfaction:

4 Likes

there’s also the good ol staff picks category to look forward to if all else fails :prince:

Well that’s the weakness from vote system, but at least the other 5 is picked from the staff choices, let’s hope they picked the best.

They just need to change the vote system next time if they want to.

1 Like