Tree of Savior Forum

[Your Revelation Fan Art] Official Fan Art Voting Thread!

Title: A Beautiful Voice in Snow Field
Server: Telsiai
Team Name: ThousandSnow
Description : One night, while I was on my way to Sventimas Exile, I heard a beautiful voice was calling me. Suddenly, Goddess Vakarine appeared in front of me. She asked me to defeat Demon Lord Forster Lord who caused snow storm in the area which caused other people hard to across the path. I defeated Froster Lord and returned to Goddess, but I noticed something dropped from Froster Lord. I picked it up and gave it to Goddess. As I had eliminated Froster Lord, Goddess Vakarine offered me a box which contained a sword. She said the sword was original crafted from the item that I just gave her. She also added that the sword had ability to freeze, so I must use it wisely. Then she disappeared from my sight, and I continued my journey to Sventimas Exile.

That’s all! Thank for reading.

10 Likes

Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Umemoto

During a normal day at Savior High, our heroes find themselves contacted by an unknown voice (The goddess) revealing to them the location of a mysterious artifact, The first revelation!! What will they do?
Find out on the next episode of “TOS Rangers !!”

23 Likes

Team: Birthday Klaipedia

I found time to paint another one.

4 Likes

Title : Apreiškimas
Server : Telsiai
Team Name : nxLynz

Short Description : budget laima

63 Likes

Server Name: Telsiai
Team Name: grummanhkt

Warlocks are children of the goddesses, but couldn’t mom have shown her support at a better time? Goddess Laima was just dropping by to send her Revelator on an errand, but saw her on a romantic date. As her ‘mother’, she just left a quest but not before trying to “show her support.”

While progressing to max level, we come across all sorts of errands, quests, and revelations. What if said revelation was given while the Revelator was off-guard? On break perhaps? I thought it would make for a funny scene so I drew that.

All work and no play makes our Revelator a dull girl. ^^

EDIT 12/14: Made a few changes and added a more indepth description o w o

30 Likes

Description: No two Revelators have ever received a revelation in the same way. Each one has a unique experience, whether they were born ready; forged through the fires of war; enlightened from religion and prayers; or simply through curiosity and a little luck, they are all parts of the greater whole. As different as these revelations may seem, one thing is for certain - each and every Revelator is worthy of the title [SAVIOR].

Server: Telsial (SEA)
Team Name: Prrotectorate

side note: for those who just joined like me and cant post, you gotta like at least 5 posts, spend some time on the forums and leave a couple of comments. Hope that helps.

24 Likes

Title: Once Upon a Dream
Server: Telsiai
Team Name: ParkZz
Description :
Through my journey, not only the goddesses that helped me
It was ‘that girl’ who also always by my side

I dont know who you are, but you looks so familiar…
I feel like we’ve met before… once upon a dream

Google Photos

36 Likes

Title: Are you seeing this?
Server name: Fedimian
Team name: ElinHime

Description: This is the beginning for me in two ways.
In the beginning the revelation was given to you in a dream by Laima i Klaipeda asking you to save the world or Giltine in Orsha asking you to close your eyes and ears, and simply give up.

This is also a callback to the very first fanart i made for this game. It’s strange how much the game has changed since then.

33 Likes

Team: Birthday @ Klaipėda

updated: 1920*1080px, 300dpi ( I will use this one for the contest. Thank you!)

-------The originals

Sweet! I can make a topic and upload my fan art now.

4 Likes

Title: Our Guiltyn Pleasure
Team Name: Artsy_Ink

Description: It was revealed, that we would come back to the loving bossom of the one true waifu-Goddess, and be embraced in her loving grace. #Giltine4Ever

58 Likes

Title : Passionate goddess
Server Name : [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name :Gutis

Description :This goddess looks seductive.

15 Likes

Title : Seeking The Truth.
Team Name : Emyris

Description :

Revelation Knowledge -
“Seeking the truth, this is what some saviors do. looking for a truth about something. Basically knowledge is an important thing to look for, but sometimes knowledge can be dangerous for anyone who intends to look for it.”

25 Likes

Title : Not The Revelator You Expected
Team Name : Shiseptiana

Description :
Imagine being a kupole, waiting patiently because the goddess foresaw a revelator will come and help them soon, but it turned out the revelator she mentioned was just… a bunny?

Flashback to the time when I did all available revelation quests using druid-exorcist with Lapinel transform. Modafinil didn’t exist back then, and you could use all other skills while in transform, so it was fun dashing around the maps doing quests with this form. It also looked hilarious in some cutscenes…

108 Likes

Title: La Cene
Server: Fedimian
Team name: Xiuying

25 Likes

Title: In my dreams
Team Name: PSz

my dreams

32 Likes

Title: Last minute of defeating skiaclipse
Team Name : lookpapa
Description:

The idea of this illustration comes from my PT that I am has joint recently.
All of us have very limited resourse and equipments. The largest adaventage of my PT is we share items dropped by the boss with each other.

Till last month we can barely defeat the skiaclipse. And always one man down during the fight because his HP is under 90k.

So actually this illustration is kind of record of our PT that fight the boss.
Hope you will like it.

-Lookpapa

24 Likes

Title: Blinding Revelation
Server: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Mihata

“The dark skies parted, and the heavens shown like the dazzling gleam of a gem.”

This is the best I could muster with my ability, I hope you all like it!

• Mihata
6 Likes

Title: My First Encounter
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: Quepie

Description:
“there she was stood and gaped in front of beautiful goddess in distress… yep, that’s me”

64 Likes

Title: The Beginning
Server: [NA] Klaipeda
Team Name: Skerry
Description: A future waiting to be foretold, the meeting with fate.

46 Likes

Title: Revelationship
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: WarNux

Description: Seeing how Ignas succeeded in stealing the Revelation and show it off to his subordinates before we screwed it up for him would have been, since I’m with demons feat. Elder Henika, Adaux and Ramunas. Cezaris was already a demon, so no space for him.

SPOILERS

Honestly, he worked hard and took him years to plan everything so it’d go smoothly. Nobody even noticed he killed the previous Head of the Schaffenstar, he managed to convince people, even Elders, to support him on this, plus how the ■■■■ nobody noticed he allied with demons.

Solcomm deserves better. :sun_with_face:

46 Likes