Tree of Savior Forum

[Your Revelation Fan Art] Official Fan Art Voting Thread!

Coisa mais linda, Seth :heart_eyes::blue_heart:

cakep nih tp yg vote dikit :((

Wow, very cute :)))))

Hey, is there a disqualification for spamming on random servers?

One thing to keep in mind about Marten, is that ser posted once about it. Apologized, and now feels like ■■■■ over the over the top reaction Marten had.

Everything from mocking her, to calling her slimy, even after she apologized. It’s real ■■■■■■ up imho. Especially since if no-one knows your art exists, how is anyone going to see it?

1 Like

I don’t think that’s spamming. You are trying to cancel someone who just try to get a recognition of their art. Their act is normal, I believe others as well, and not worthy to be disqualified just because they asked for help POLITELY. They don’t force you as well, why so upset lol. I’m so sorry they went to the wrong discord where the people, instead of being supportive, just straight up being a jerk :smiley: we know this event are made so people can know more about this Tree of Savior game, but eh… that might not be crossing on your mind… so petty lol
You, did a harassment.

1 Like

hello ‘w’/

i would just like to clarify that there has been disqualifications on people asking for votes outside the community

and as far as i know, the artfest is not about advertising the game for publicity stunts

it is a means to recognize talent within this community, as well as to have a fun activity

it is originally an event where winners are picked by staff :prince:

though due to popular request, a voting section is added on the proceeding events

but lately, i think people asking for votes outside the community is being tolerated

while it may seem that way let’s ask ourselves these questions :hey:

1. Are we gaining an unfair advantage towards our fellow participants by doing so?

2. What are the effects on people’s morale towards the event knowing these things occur in the event? won’t some do the same and a domino effect occurs?

3. Who are the ones who will ultimately be seeing the loading screens inside the game?

4. Is there an absolute dependency between recognition from communities unrelated here with the event? is it possible that such recognition be obtained even after the event?

5. How will people perceive future artfest with this? Will people be encouraged to participate? or discouraged?

i have nothing against anyone involved since the effort everyone put for the artfest is equally worth appreciating for me

Quepie is a nice person and also a newcomer, and may not be very familiar with how things work here

Marten is only inquiring if not reminding that there have been past disqualifications due to this method. But next time let’s keep the identity of people involved censored out or PM staff for inquiries of this nature so to avoid issues

i just want to remind everyone to do our best in keeping a healthy environment in the event with these questions serve as a guide and as well as avoiding senseless conflicts so we can have more events like this in the future

in that sense, everybody is a winner for preserving the event’s integrity :satisfaction:

4 Likes

there’s also the good ol staff picks category to look forward to if all else fails :prince:

Well that’s the weakness from vote system, but at least the other 5 is picked from the staff choices, let’s hope they picked the best.

They just need to change the vote system next time if they want to.

1 Like

Hhhmmm
Isnt that good if random people see this game still alive…

Ohh ToS make contest again
Why not we join BLA BLA BLA BLA

Somehow that make ToS have more player, and that good for our server.

And vote have rule like vote only from ToS player only ?

:hey:

:sad: i was late for this

1 Like

Join next time
:sad:

pat pat ‘w’/ it is a very lovely entry featuring you, neppers and penpen. can always try to fit it for next artfest

1 Like

I didn’t know there is a fan-art contest going* if not because “her spam”. (*Yes, I didn’t always read TOS news) and decide to make an account to “boost” her art contribution. but I found the others submitted art quite interesting so I ended voted more than two fan-arts.

Thanks to you Marten, now we (especially her) are aware of the issue you pointed out.
Hope we can learn from this and become a better community.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, there has been a case in the past that an art was disqualified/didn’t win because more than half of the vote were made by new account/IP, making it clear that the artists either made a bunch of new accounts/asked their friends to make a new account to vote for their art. So if serearu really spammed other servers and those people end up registering and voting for her art, it’s her disadvantage instead.

I can’t support either party especially since I’m not in the server so I can’t comment more, but the admins will definitely do something if rendered necessary, so you actually don’t need to stand against the artist as much as this. Let the admins decide depending on their policy.

you’re not the only one here :sad:

I miss this art =/ [SUBMIT] The three musketeers