Tree of Savior Forum

Your Game is being Sabotaged and You are Doing Nothing about It?

Seriously, how hard is it to just ban all the gold seller, let them buy new founder pack, and ban them again? Are you seriously lack of personal to do this? Even a secondary school kid can possibly identify these spammer who are causing lag in the game and ban them.

Or are they actually giving you so much profit by buying Microphone that you are reluctant to ban them?

I really don’t get how hard is it to ban them. It’s not like identifying a bot or such, these gold spammer is incredibly easy to prevent, just by few click on each spammer.

If it’s too hard for you to sit there and ban the bot, JUST DISABLE THE GLOBAL CHAT UNTIL YOU FIX THIS PROBLEM.

DO YOUR JOB IMC

11 Likes

Pay me minimum wage and I’d sit in-game for 8 hours a day and just ban gold spammers for that time period on whatever server I’m on.

Problem solved. :^)

7 Likes

If you want to do something besides complain, you can actually wisper the gold seller, say something nice like F you, then he’ll starts to spam your wisper chat, than you block him and he won’t spam anyone anymore.

Im doing that to every gold seller tbh. But why should I even be the one to deal with the gold seller?

2 Likes

Wait, but the tokens weren’t supposed to get rid of gold sellers?

2 Likes

G-guys, restricted trading will stop RMT.

I do that to every gold seller as well, but that is the only thing we can do right now, complain won’t help. IMC know they are a problem, but it’s not easy to deal with bots & gold sellers.

I made a post that can help you undertand the complexity of the situation.

Complain does help, bashing IMC is fun.

Also, I don’t care about IMC’s circumstances. Smart bot is hard to stop, Gold Seller IS NOT.

Edit: It’s fine if this is CBT, but since I paid the money I have the right the bitch about my dissatisfaction toward their low quality service.

2 Likes

“bashing IMC is fun.”

My favorite pastime, lol.

Pay me half your minimum wage and I’ll cover another 8 hours. :grin:

same here, just add the ban command to my account and while playing i’ll insta ban every gold seller that dare shout a letter xD

5 bucks per ban is my fee

the only problem tho is that Market and Chat servers are one as was proven in icbt2

You do realize… that the goldsellers aren’t even paying to get in right?

Bot guy DOES pay one $10 pack, then spams until banned, less than 2 hours of course. Steam Refunds the package, new steam account, gets the $10 package, rinse repeat.

At the end of the day, they’ll have paid nothing and gained money from the idiots buying.

I’m pretty sure the packs are non-refundable through Steam. There’s a message saying that upon purchase.

Reporting it would likely do more than complaining.

These spammers tend to pop up like weeds. :frowning: So sad.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

A chat filter might solve the issue, something that filers something the sellers often use in their messages. But its hard to say really, silver sellers wont really ever go away. They just have to be banned over and over again.

I said it before put a level req. in megaphones so they can’t simply make a new char and spam then they can start banning them effectively. 30-40 would do.

they wont lvl a new char just to get banned again though expect the idiots to spam in towns via public chat

There are so many things wrong with this game. So much potential but so many things burning it away.

And IMC can only do so much :frowning:

1 Like