Tree of Savior Forum

Your Game is being Sabotaged and You are Doing Nothing about It?

Sholomo…
Theres nothing else to restrict in this game, because this game lacks content as it is.
How else are they going to make that dolla$$$$$ eh?

I understand it’s hard to stop after the founder server. But now? It cost money to the seller for every bot they ban.

I don’t think you are eligible for refund if you are banned for bad conduct.

I have been spouting this forever, IMC gives no ■■■■■ about their game they just ■■■■ on everyone who backed it. Stop supporting this game and let them know they ■■■■■■ up, they will either sink or swim.

2 Likes

Sorry supporting this game and me bashing IMC is a different matter. I’m hooked. SAVE ME.

1 Like

Same here. I want the game to survive, therefore I will complain as much as possible for things I dislike to.help improving the game. It’s just that it feels like nobody is listening. Communication with IMC since the start of EA has been very terrible

Maybe it’s just because I have played tons of different MMOs… But the gold sellers barely bother me. Every game has them, no matter how new or old it is, no matter whether the company is big or small, so I’ve gotten used to them. I just click ignore and continue enjoying the game. I honestly haven’t even been seeing them that often the past couple days, so it has definitely gotten better than it was when the servers first opened. I might block 3-4 an hour. That’s 1 every 15-20 minutes, not bad at all.

the same issue is on black desert online atm,they’ve implemented a chat filter so players can add random words or sentences to be filtered out of the chat window,seems to be working well.

they need a ticketing system that caters common topics/sub topics. so they can organize what’s wrong.

1 Like

Im pretty ToS is not refundable. It wrote it before purchasing…

Some people already get their refund though.