Tree of Savior Forum

Your access to the game is currently restricted

Please fill in as much as you can :

Date and Time :5/27/2016

Game Control Mode (Keyboard/Joypad/Mouse) : Mouse

Bug Description :
I was doing mission runs when I finally killed the boss and got the cube I waited for the game to spawn me on Fedimian mission room but got booted out of the game. Then that message appear can you guys check my account what happened because I can enter other servers, besides SEA.

Steps to reproduce the issue :
Nothing just got booted out.

Screenshots / Video :

(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

System

• CPU : AMD A8 6600K
  • RAM : 8gb
  • Graphics Card : AMD
  • Mainboard : Gigabyte
  • Storage : Diskless
  • Internet Connection : PLDT
  • Country, Region : PHILIPPINES
1 Like

May be you got banned?

same thing happens to me

I was able to login and afk and prepared my dinner. After i came back, booted out and unable to login back again. This restriction message came out.
Team Name: CafeDeVie
Server: [SEA] Varena
Please help and tackle this problem. TQ

is it because the new DLC pack? anyone of you bought the begginer pack or veteran pack? i heard some said because of the new pack i also not sure, still waiting IMC reply. There you go my weekend T.T

Same thing happened to me too. Logged out from the game for dinner then came back and found this error when trying to login to any SEA servers “Your access to the game is currently restricted due to a server maintenance or other reasons. For more details, please contact Support through our homepage.” I tried to login to other servers and it works, only SEA servers gave me this error.
And yea I bought the Beginner Pack DLC.

System

• CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-5820K 3.30GHz
  • RAM : 12GB
  • Graphics Card : NVIDIA GTX970 4GB
  • Mainboard : MSI x99a SLI Plus
  • Storage : 240GB Kingston HyperX FURY SSD SATA 3 2.5
  • Internet Connection : 20Mbps Time Fiber Malaysia
  • Country / Region (US-east/west) : Malaysia

same here. after waiting for the long maintenance. i just logged in just fine. then after 30mins i got dced. and when i recon. that also shows up. i can log to other servers except the two SEA server. i already filed a ticket but no respond yet. is it because im using WTFast?

i don’t think because of wtfast, wtfast is just a tools to help improve your network dont think it will abuse the game, so do you buy beginner pack or veteran pack?

Use any vpn is forbidden. Some guys I know got banned for that.
Maybe some of yous bought a new dlc and don’t paid for it

wtfast is VPN? if i bought the pack without any charges then i will ask IMC to pay back my credit card payment.

here is the ticket reply from IMC staff, i feel like he is not answering my question @@ i submit ticket after maintenance and i also mention the issue is happened after maintenance but why still tell me "We just had a temporary maintenance to improve the stability of our servers."
Ticket submit by 27/5/2016 18:27 GMT+8
Ticket Reply by 28/5/2016 1:15 GMT+8

T.T

Hello Savior,

Thank you for contacting us and supporting Tree of Savior.

We just had a temporary maintenance to improve the stability of our servers.

You can find more information on this link.

So we would just like to inquire if you are still experiencing the issue. If you are still experiencing the issue, please send us a new ticket that we may assist you immediately.

Best regards,
Tree of Savior Support Team

Nah, wtfast is a pinball machine :expressionless:

as i know wtfast is a GPN, i will just use it if i get any latency from any mmorpg game i play, and i didn’t use it on TOS after they move the server to singapore.

Oh, really? so are you tell me wtfast don’t do the same things a traditional vpn does?
Lol. If you want to risk your account, keep using since you said is a “GPN”.
:joy:

same here.I bought the DLC yesterday.
server :Varena
Team name:YiLou
@Staff_Julie

Im using wtfast I think the others too, its not bannable but upon research, if that IP got banned for botting etc. whoever is sharing that ip will be banned too. @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_J @hkkim

So can you guys unban my account I will not use wtfast again. But the ping is very terrible for us players. I wish you can fix it so many others will not share the same fate.

same here.I bought the DLC yesterday.
server :Varena
Team name:TheStormOfSnow

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines

same here.
server :Telsiai
Team name:Secretpro

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan

same here.
server :Telsiai
Team name:Kuan

Already send you an e-mail, please check it.

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan

Team Name: AAMMOOA
Server: [SEA] Varena
I sent a ticket and email about a week ago but get no respnose.I really think you misktake normall player to bot.

Server :Varena
Team name: RoyalDuke

Server: Telsiai
Team name: Duke

I got kicked out in the middle of a mission in Varena server and can’t log back in with the same restricted message for both SEA servers.