Tree of Savior Forum

Why unban process take so long? Should it be top priority? Very disappointed!

First sorry for my bad English but I will do my best to tell you.

I’m also a founder who purchased all of the available founder packs, including the two discounted packs Beginner and Veteran all for my two steam ID.

I play only one ID and spend more than 600 hours to find my suitable class. But recently I got banned so I send Ticket and E-Mail to appeal.

But I doubted that how long the unban process will take so I searched in my TOS FB Group and found someone was banned from 26 April and just got unban at 28 May. What happen and Why?

If he got unban mean it was the unfair ban, right? Me and some (or many) others got ban from your Broken BOT REPORT SYSTEM recently.

I know that IMC don’t have any better solution for botter now but If someone got banned and they aren’t bot user so what happen to them? They cannot play until they get unban (mean their friends will a lot more high lv than them, miss many chances to buy items from the market and much more while they waiting for your unban process)

and if it take so long they will QUIT TOS for sure.

In my case I don’t know how long it will take. IMC don’t answer my ticket and not even tell me that my case is already in the process or not. No E-Mail or Ticket reply.

The unban process must be rework and make it more official than this unless give us more information, details and finish time.

Please consider this or tell me and others what are you doing IMC?

@Staff_Julie @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Ethan @hkkim

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.